Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan Team Leader for World Vision Cambodia
|Management, Rural development, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|17th April 2020|
$749 - $843
|Minimum 2 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for two (02) qualified local candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : PVH-FY20-F010
Position: Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan Team Leader
Salary: 749 USD – 843 USD
- Tbeng Meanchey District, Preah Vihea Province (1 Position)
- Choam Ksan District, Preah Vihea Province ( 1 Position)
I. PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To ensure quality of community engagement process and sponsorship operational business in alignment to the National Standard Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan and to drive a culture of action learning among team and communities.
The position is based in the field offices under the provincial office and will have staff reporting to it. We require competent candidates who are technical sound, who can lead staff and support in building the internal World Vision culture with professionalism and passion for children and communities.
1- Supervision for quality Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan implementation at Area Program
- Manage the implementation of Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan project in the Area Program
- Supervise and provide strategic support to Transformation development Facilitators on Budgets utilization, community mobilization, areas of support community ownership of developmental activities and sustainable outcomes.
- Lead reflection and learning of Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan implementation for ongoing feedback and improvement.
2. Community engagement and partnerships within the Area Program’s target area.
- Assist Area Program manager in conducting Annual Collaborative Planning workshop.
- Mobilize and empower local partners to address children, especially Most Vulnerable Children based on their vulnerability factors.
- Improve community mobilization and ownership
3. Sponsorship operation standards obtained with high quality and timeliness:
- Provide training on Sponsorship in programming and sponsorship basis training to Area Program team and community key partners.
- Ensure Area Program sponsorship service operations are carried out in compliance
- Ensure quality and accuracy in Sponsorship communication and correspondence
4. Monitoring & Reporting:
- Work with National Office Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan team, Program Information Management Officer
- Organize Technical Program/ Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan baseline at Area Program level in collaboration with National Office, Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan team Program Information Management Officer and Area Program team.
- Implement the Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan monitoring tool and analyze the results.
- Train and engage project partners and key stakeholders in project monitoring and learning.
5. Capacity building and Integration:
- Assist Area Program manager to develop and review Sponsorship Integration plan in Technical Programs.
- Orient/train Area Program Team on technical Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan Processes.
- Provide input to the Area Program manager for Transformation Development Facilitators and Project Assistant for Sponsorship Information on annual performance.
- Build and promote a culture to foster the integrity, accountability, learning and growth for staff.
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization. We recommend applying for the certificate upon application submission.
- Bachelor degree in Management, Rural Development and Social Science.
- Masters in above mentioned and other development/management fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of development theory, transformational development, area based development models, approaches and issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of child sponsorship programming
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, communication and people management skills (including facilitation)
- Good communication skills in Khmer and English (written and verbal).
- Must be competent and flexible to a demanding and changing working environment
- Willing to do overnight stay in community and travel regularly to communities.
- 2+ years’ experience in community engagement work and child sponsorship programming.
- Please copy JOB ID: PVH-FY20-F010 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 17th April 2020 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052|
|Tbeng Meanchey District, Preah Vihea Province
Choam Ksan District, Preah Vihea Province