Project Coordinator for ISAF for World Vision Cambodia
|Law, Public Policy, Public Relation, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|25th September 2020|
|Minimum 1 year|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : SRP-FY20-F021
Position: Project Coordinator for ISAF
Location: Based in Pouk District, Siem Reap province
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The District Coordinator for ISAF will implement the effectiveness and successful of Implementation of Social Accountability Framework (ISAF) in the target district, in cooperation and collaboration with both AP and local partners (NGOs and government).
The position will coordinate local partners including AP and Community Accountable Facilitators (CAF) to plan and implement with good monitoring to ensure quality of ISAF in the target district to promote the social accountability of local government to provide better service delivery and sufficient changes for the wellbeing of children, families and communities.
- Exploring and building partnership with relevant partner for ISAF and provide training and technical support for CAFs and community working group and local government on ISAF.
- Coordinate with partners (NGOs and local government) to deliver a good result of ISAF implementation with good monitoring of M&E requirement.
- Managing the project district budget in budget preparation, planning of action and monitoring with local partner to maintain high accountability to WVI and donor guideline and requirements.
- Ensuring Capacity Building to all CAF members, JAAPC and CAF networks to promote the social accountability for better services within the district area.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field (law, politics, international relations, governance, public policy, sociology)
- Good understanding of advocacy issues in a development context
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, liaison, and networking skills and brokering partnerships
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in both Khmer and English
- 1 years’ professional experience in managing advocacy activities or community development programs
- Experience in workshop facilitation and training
- Experience implementing social accountability tools at the local level
- Experience and interest in child and youth participation in development programs and advocacy
- Please copy JOB ID: SRP-FY20-F021 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: email@example.com or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 25th September 2020 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Based in Pouk District, Siem Reap province|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.