Senior Resource Acquisition Specialist (SRAS) for World Vision Cambodia
|Economics, Management, Public Relation|
|Full time job|
|28th October 2020|
$1,280 - $1,600
|Minimum 3 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID: NO-FY21-F003
Position: Senior Resource Acquisition Specialist (SRAS)
Location: National Office
Salary: 1,280$ - 1,600 $ per month
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide expertise and leadership in acquiring grant and private non-sponsorship funding, build relationships with external donors (including USAID, World Bank, EU, etc.); key stakeholders, Support Offices and other partner organizations; and build the capacity of technical staff in the areas of acquisition and proposal writing.
- Contributing and participating in the resource acquisition efforts and leading the grant/PNS proposal development process to contribute towards successful funding proposals
- Participating in the development of WVC’s grant acquisition strategy and annual business plans, support to the writing of proposals
- Lead/support pre-positioning process with donors/key stakeholders/partners for upcoming opportunities in the pipeline
- Lead/Support donor engagement process with new and repeat donors,
- Coordinate with external stakeholders and partners and lead in the development of consortia
- Lead grant design and start-up workshops and ensure the quality of handover to operations for project start-up and implementation
- Ensure high quality systems and processes for grant acquisition are maintained, as well as systems for Acquisition Knowledge Management to meet organizational needs and standards
- Coordinate among internal stakeholders to ensure quality project design in alignment with organizational priorities and community needs
- Support AP need assessment to ensure clear information to support development of integrated funding plans to advocate to SOs and external donors
- Develop leadership and management skills to support the Resource Acquisition Unit (RAU)
- Travel to the field as necessary, particularly for the purpose of donor visits to projects
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline such as development studies, international relations, management, economics or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated knowledge of programming, funding, financial management standards
- Demonstrated knowledge of development theory, sectoral programmes, transformational development, gender mainstreaming and inclusive programming
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and an ability to work supportively within a team
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
- At least one year’s experience in management and/or supervision
- At least 3 years’ experience in developing projects and program design
- At least 3 years’ experience in developing program/project proposals
- At least 2 years working in a donor relations position (including understanding donor’s priorities, requirements and standards, and presenting the organization to donors)
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a multinational working environment
- Strong collaborative attitude that seeks consensus
- Shows humble leadership that supports the team
- Able to handle multiple priorities and tasks
- Values quality and timeliness in his/her work
- Please copy JOB ID: NO-FY21-F003 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: email@example.com or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 28th October 2020 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|National Office , Phnom Penh|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.