Digital Media Officer for World Vision Cambodia
|Capacity development, Media, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|30th November 2020|
|Minimum 3 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
Position: Digital Media Officer
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Salary & Benefit Package: Negotiable
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Digital Media Officer will be responsible for developing and maintaining the website and social media platforms in order to build and protect WVC’s trust and reputation. The Digital Media Officer develops and manages the implementation of digital strategy and ensures that the digital contents are fit for purpose and adhere to the branding.
- Build brand awareness of World Vision Cambodia through digital media
- Enhance public engagement through digital media platforms, website, social media and other apps
- Build brand loyalty for long term growth in right time and run digital media campaign
- Consistently engage with the public by developing updated Q&As platform: increase engagement and timely interaction with the target audience.
- Curate digital media contents plan and content development for social media and website: videos, vox pop, short story contents for all digital media platforms
- Build Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Development of automated Marketing Software, Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Analyse Google analytics and social media insights
- Bring the impact stories to life through the right channels at the right time and the right audiences
- University Degree in Social Sciences, Journalism, Humanities, International Relations, Development Studies, Communications or its equivalent
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills (Khmer and English)
- Passion to use creative knowledge to contribute to humanitarian work
- Up to day on digital knowledge and understand the world trend
- Understanding and experience in using Google analytics, or any social media monitoring tools
- Demonstrate commitment to maximize impact
- Demonstrate ability to use social media for development
- Ability to develop video, compelling story telling and written content
- Web editing and proofreading
- Demonstrate ability to work autonomously and achieve outcomes.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in working on social media and creative content development or public engagement
- Advanced level of computer proficiency and familiarity with design software and technologies such as photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Premiere and other graphics packages
- Experience of using web content management tools and techniques
Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 30th November 2020
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.