Project Officer for Animal Production for World Vision Cambodia
|Agriculture, Business Administration, Economics, Management, Rural development|
|Full time job|
|30th November 2020|
$585 - $732
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) candidate to fill in the position below:
Position: Project Officer for Animal Production
Location: Banteay Meanchey Province
Salary: 585 USD- 732 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To implement and provide technical support to AP Managers and staff to contribute to improve Animal Production to build strong connection key stakeholders; (1) To ensure quality animal supplies are promoted and effectively managed; (2) increasing households’ technical capacity on animal raising; (3) To Improved knowledge on consumption of nutritious food at household level.
- Timely and quality implementation of the project ensuring completion of project outcomes and output
- To Ensure Technical input to relevant stakeholders or partners in the conduct of baseline, monitoring and evaluation of the project in collaboration with APs to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of delivery the project in selected APs.
- Working with Relevant stakeholders such as PoA, , DoA, Local authority, Private Business Sector, Producer Group, and other NGOs;
- To ensure quality animal supplies promote and effectively managed,
- To ensure Poor households increase technical capacity on animal raising (Animal health care, feeding, and management.)
- To ensure poor households increase animal production
- To Ensure target household Improve knowledge on consumption of nutritious food at level
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Rural Development, Management, and Business Administration, Economic Management, Veterinary
- Effective Communication and Facilitation skills, Knowledge of Project management, Graduation Approach, and Business facilitation, Nutrition and Knowledge of skill transferred
- Experience in data collection and project design, Experience in workforce planning, Livestock Raising and Budget Management
- Available for traveling to target areas
Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 30th November 2020
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Banteay Meanchey Province, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.