Administration Officer for World Vision Cambodia
|Business Administration, Electrician|
|Full time job|
|06th December 2020|
$749 - $937
|Minimum 2 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) candidate to fill in the position below:
Position: Administration Officer
Location: Phnom Penh
Salary: 749 USD - 937 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To be a focal person and oversee the specific technical needs and requirements of administrative services for National office and filed offices in the areas of office facilities maintenance such as office electronic, electrical management (equipment’s, asset, and fitment) to National office and all field Offices. WVI-C fleet management (car, motorbike, drivers) and key national admin payments.
- Provide technical guidance and support for all electrical and electronic setup of devices, equipment’s, systems, office premises etc. for all offices.
- Assist Administration Manager with the day of day office tasks and administrative requests in handling queries and concern related to electronic and electrical fitment usage, concerns and challenges in offices.
- Advise and provide solution on all electrical layout/setup during office setup/rearrangement or reorganizing.
- Manage and handle all heavy electronic devices installing, functioning, repairs and provide solutions.
- Review safety protocols related to fleet, road accidents, assess gaps and lapses and report incidents.
- Arrange periodically training course to drivers (safe driving, road safety, economic driving technique and how to maintain the vehicles).
- National Office transportation services and travel arrangement.
- Phone communication and National Office Security.
- Key National Admin payments.
- Bachelor degree in electronic engineering, administration with 3 years of experience in relevant line of technical admin work
- 2 years experiences in organizational fleet management. (garage, vehicles maintenance/ repairs monitoring knowledge, insurance)
- Knowledge and experience of guiding drivers on vehicle technical side
- Talent on how to deal with vehicle related emergencies (accident /repairs /breakdown)
- Humble, patient and customer friendly with dealing with internal and external people
- Knowledge and experience in electronic engineering and fleet management
Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 06th November 2020
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.