Market Facilitator for Local Value Chain Development (LVCD) for World Vision Cambodia
|Agriculture, Business Administration, Economics, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|05th December 2020|
$749 - $937
|Minimum 3 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for One (01) candidate to fill in the position below:
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide technical guidance and support in the rollout of local value chain development that provides overall support and facilitation to Agriculture Cooperative (AC)/Producer Groups (PG), small entrepreneurs. With a special focus on covering the families with the most vulnerable children. Support the target beneficiaries to increase their incomes by assisting AC/PG/small entrepreneurs and producers to meet the buyer’s requirements and gain access to more lucrative and sustainable markets. Key duties will include; working with producers to understand the opportunities for local production and marketing, conducting participatory value chain analysis, identifying key market players, opportunities and constraints, formulating innovative market hypothetical’s, generating real market orders, and coaching/mentoring producers in AC/PG.
Position: Market Facilitator for Local Value Chain Development (LVCD)
Location: Phnom Penh
Salary: 749 US$- 937 US$
- Conduct and produce reports of situational analysis and local value chain assessment to identify the constraints and opportunities for the products promoted through LVCD and those products, which are in demand in the markets.
- Work on the formation and capacity building of AC/PG/Saving to improve AC/PG/Saving governance and productivity of producers.
- Coordinate market linkages to assist the producer’s to access better markets.
- Undertake monitoring and evaluation process that contributes to the implementation of project M&E plan.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Commerce, or related field/s will be highly valued, Graduate in Agriculture Science is a plus
- Technical knowledge and skills in value chain development, business & market development, and private sector development, project management such as budget management, planning, managing own workload, monitoring, and evaluation
- At least 3 years’ experiences in the value chain development, business facilitation, private sector development, business development or market linkages/facilitation
- Demonstrated good teamwork, facilitation, and collaboration skills
- Experience working with and developing AC/producer group, buyers, private sectors, farmers, developing and coordinating with networks
- Good written and oral communication in English and MS Words, Excel, and internet
- Experience in using M&E data collection tools and data entry
- Experience in coordinating and delivering training and workshops for groups and communities (including coaching and mentoring).
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 05th December 2020
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.