Senior Campaign Manager for World Vision Cambodia
|24th January 2021|
$1,280 - $1,920
|Minimum 5 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified local candidate to fill in the position below:
Position: Senior Campaign Manager
Location: National Office , Phnom Penh
Salary: 1,280 USD – 1,920 $ per month
Type of Contract: Undefined
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position is responsible for providing leadership to World Visions campaign to end violence against children in Cambodia. The position will lead the development and implementation of campaign plans and strategies, and coordinate with a wide range of internal stakeholders and actors to ensure campaign objectives are reached.
The Senior Campaign Manager will ensure that World Vision advocates for improved policies and systems that protect children from violence, that Cambodian citizens are mobilised to take actions that will end violence against children, and that we are working in partnership with others to strengthen our impact and influence.
The position will also help ensure that capacity for advocacy campaigning is built within the World Vision office, and that EVAC is integrated into programs, grants, and external communications.
- Developing and leading the quality implementation of a campaign for ending violence against children
- Improved policy and legal frameworks (national and local implementation) for ending violence against children in Cambodia
- Mobilize the public to change their attitudes and perceptions and increase demand for ending violence against children in Cambodia.
- Support the coordination and mobilization of key stakeholders on the issue of violence against children through external representation, partnerships and coalitions.
- University degree in law, social sciences, political science and governance.
- Further training or qualifications in child protection, policing, public policy or communications.
- Knowledge of government systems (including budgeting, policy, and legislative processes).
- Knowledge in programs and methods for ending violence against children (including government and regional initiatives).
- Knowledge of media and public engagement in Cambodia.
- Competent in verbal and written English communication.
- Computer literate; Microsoft Word and Excel
- At least 5 years experiences in advocacy, policy development and campaigning.
- Experience in research and report writing.
- Experiences media, public engagement and public speaking.
- Experience in meeting with decision makers (government) and providing influence to decision making processes.
Candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 24th January 2021
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|National Office, Phnom Penh|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.