Technical Programme Officer for Education for World Vision Cambodia
|Cambodian or Foreigner|
|Educate / Train / Teaching, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|31st January 2021|
$970 - $1,212
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working for the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work with us because they want to bring in the change. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Position: Technical Programme Officer for Education
Location: Zonal Office, Siem Reap Province
Number of Position: 01
Salary Range: 970 USD – 1,212 USD
Position Purpose: This position provides technical support and guidance in the adaptation and implementation of technical programmes (TPs) in collaboration with TP Manager and in coordination with technical team, M&E quality assurance and other relevant units.
- Technical support and guidance of the Adaptation and implementation of technical programmes (TPs) following the TP quality standards and requirements.
- Advocacy and external engagement positioning WVI-C as leading organization technical programmes at zonal level.
- Capacity building for AP technical staff in alignment with the TP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in education or relevant social science, or similar disciplines, Master’s preferred
- Understanding of the Education Sector in Cambodia – policies, challenges, issues, reform agenda, MoEYS Action Plan/s, etc.
- Particular understanding of issues around literacy and learning outcomes in Cambodia.
- For the EdLS sector this includes becoming certified as a “Master Trainer” in 1-2 of the EdLS subject areas.
- Willingness to learn and be pro-active about personal professional development
- Strong organizational and coordinating skills
- Ability to pro-actively influence, network, and collaborate with local level government, NGO, bilateral donor, and UN Agency peers.
- Excellent communication skills in Khmer and English (written and verbal).
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills (including facilitation)
- Thorough knowledge and ability of MS Office, knowledge of IBM Lotus Notes is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate servant leadership and foster a collaborative, team oriented atmosphere
- Integrity, honesty, and accountability to both the team and the community
Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 31st January 2021
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Zonal Office, Siem Reap Province|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.