Administrative Assistant for CAST for World Vision Cambodia
|Assistant, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|24th February 2021|
$397 - $496
|Minimum 2 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below:
Position: Administrative Assistant for CAST
Location: Phnom Penh
Salary: 397 USD – 496 USD per month
The Purpose of Position:
This position provides admin services to Project staff, by implementing administrative systems, procedures, policies, monitoring of administrative activities.
Commercialization of Aquaculture for Sustainable Trade (CAST)-Cambodia is a five-year project funded by the United State Department of Agriculture (USDA)’s Food for Progress. CAST-Cambodia aims to promote the commercialization and trade of aquaculture in Cambodia by improving aquaculture productivity and expanding trade for domestic and international markets. This aim will be achieved through increasing productivity of aquaculture operations, improving quality and accessibility of inputs (seed and feed), better market linkages, and enabling supporting environment (services, policy, financing).
CAST’s theory of change is premised on the idea that aquaculture small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) are well-positioned to drive commercial growth in the aquaculture sector – both to produce a consistent supply of quality fish and to drive market demand for quality-assured inputs and support services.
Project operating area- Phnom Penh and six provinces of Cambodia including Kandal, Kampong Cham, Kampong Thom, Siem Reap, Battambang, and Pursat.
- Provide overall administrative support to project to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and accountable standards.
- Develop and maintain appropriate filing system including essential documentation to ensure accurate tracking of documents for audit purposes.
- Perform secretarial functions such taking meeting minutes, translation transcript correspondence, drafting official letters.
- Handle and manage travel and logistical arrangements for office (CAST’s staff, guest and visitors )
- Manage CAST’s assets including record, disposal, maintenance, etc.
- Arrangement of transportation and fleet management.
- Security management (guard, electric, water, fire equipment) and processing of payments in general.
- Bachelors degree of Business Administration or any equivalent field;
- Minimum two years of experience in administration; preferably within NGO sector;
- Good interpersonal communication skills;
- Very good spoken and written English;
- Good computer literacy;
- Good time resource management skills;
- Strong in organizing and respect to confidentiality;
- Be honesty, loyalty, reliability, flexibility, innovativeness, fast learner hardworking
- Experience working with systems procedures managing procurement logistics; experience handling pressure challenge work
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
- Only candidates applied in system will be short listed
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 24th February 2021
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Phnom. Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.