Communication Specialist for ISAF for World Vision Cambodia
|Capacity development, Communications, International Relation, Media / Journalism, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|24th February 2021|
$970 - $1,212
|Minimum 4 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below:
Position: Communication Specialist for ISAF
Location: Phnom Penh
Salary: 970 USD – 1,212 USD per month
Hire Type: World Bank (WB) Consultant
Contract Type: Fixed duration Contract (FDC)
The Purpose of Position:
The Communications Specialist for Implementation of Social Accountability Framework (ISAF) contributes to promote the internal and external visibility of the ISAF project through the design, coordination and management of World Vision Cambodia ISAF strategic communications efforts.
The ISAF Liaison and Communications Officer provides quality assurance of all external World Vision Cambodia ISAF communications including articles, blogs, appeals, digital platforms including the WV website and on social media, and ensures compliance with World Vision’s brand guidelines.
- Lead the development of the visibility plan for the ISAF project to ensure that all relevant internal and external stakeholders are fully aware of the progress and achievements of the ISAF project, contributing to build the brand and profile of World Vision International Cambodia and positioning the organization as an authoritative voice in the sector of social accountability in Cambodia
- Lead the implementation of the visibility plan by coordinating all communications efforts, including traditional media and social media engagement, and by developing all communications products required. This will involve to document progress and achievements of the project through the development of success stories so they can be used for communications and reporting purpose, in coordination with the M&E team.
- Ensure full compliance with the World Vision and donors branding and visibility requirements of the relevant donors (World Bank, SDC, German Embassy and others as relevant) by developing comprehensive branding guidelines and leading on all efforts to ensure their implementation by
- World Vision’s staff and by other implementing partners.
- Support the ISAF project leadership in their external engagement, especially donor engagement, through the development of products and messages as needed.
- University Degree in Communications, Social Sciences, Journalism, Humanities, International Relations, Development Studies, or its equivalent
- Have at least 2+ years of significant digital experience managing digital platforms (website, social media)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills (Khmer and English)
- Demonstrated high ability in creative technical discipline (Video, photography, design, writing, etc.)
- Demonstrated skill in creative thinking and producing creative solutions of a high standard.
- A demonstrated commitment to serving others and alignment to WV values
- Experience Minimum 4 years’ experience working with communications Required
- Ability to develop video, compelling story telling and written content
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and manage a diverse range of customers with often competing requests
- Advanced level of computer proficiency, Mac and PC, including editing skills across Adobe and Apple software for video, photo, media, design
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
- Only candidates applied in system will be short listed
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 24th February 2021
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Phnom. Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.