Procurement Officer for National Office for World Vision Cambodia
|Banking / Finance, Business Management|
|Full time job|
|28th February 2021|
$749 - $937
|Minimum 2 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below:
Position: Procurement Officer for National Office
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Salary: 749 USD – 937 USD per month
The Purpose of Position:
The purpose of this position is to efficiently and effectively manage the procurement functions for:
Programmes, functions and departments in National Office
Support to Zonal Procurement when sourcing is done from National office
- On time delivery and reduce lead time for procurement of goods at National Office.
- To maximize contractual purchasing in National Office.
- Assure the quality and after sale service of products.
- To ensure quality, integrity, financial accountability and cost efficiency in all purchasing procedures and practices.
- Provide technical support and ensure procurement functions in the zone are able to use ProVision application (COUPA) for purchasing process.
- Monitor internal procurement systems, providing procurement advice, negotiating supply agreements and will provide analysis for efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelors degree of Business Administration, Finance, supply Chain management or any equivalent field.
- Understand local purchasing industry, taxation laws, market research, material awareness, MOU, and contract.
- Ability to drive strong relationships, negotiation, managing requests, sourcing solutions, and problem solving with suppliers
- 2 year in supporting and leading teams.
- Experience in develop organization/NGO.
- Microsoft office knowledge
- Awareness on online purchasing software.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
- Only candidates applied in system will be short listed
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 28th February 2021
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.