Area Programme Manager for World Vision Cambodia
|Business Management, Management, Rural development, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|09th April 2021|
$1,280 - $1,600
|Minimum 4 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for One (01) candidate to fill in the position below:
Position: Area Programme Manager
Location: Santuk District, Kampong Thom Province
Salary & Benefit Package: 1,280 USD – 1,600 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide leadership and management to Area Programmes in WVIC operating districts, responsible for leading and providing guidance to implementation of WV’s child-focused development programming in the assigned Area Programme office and to improve child well-being impact, especially for the most vulnerable children and their communities.
- Lead Area Programme planning: Lead the community engagement process and the adaptation of Technical Programmes in the Area Programme.
- Manage projects effectively: To ensure that programmes and projects are producing quality outputs as required by National Office Technical Programme and Community Engagement and Planning (TP/ CESP) Our Vision: Our Vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so. Page 3 of 10 guidance.
- Manage resources: To provide strategic leadership and oversight to all projects funded by either sponsorship, grant and/or Private Non Sponsorship (PNS) in the Area Programme office. Grant Management: facilitate the appropriate integration and smooth implementation of private and grant funded projects within the assigned Area Programme Office.
- Manage sponsorship integration: Manage quality and accountability in sponsorship, oversee sponsorship standards and compliance in the Area Programme Office.
- Negotiate and manage multi-level partnerships: Manage, model and support effective partnership implementation, work with both internal/external stakeholders and partners to build quality relationships. Network to achieve enhanced programming quality at WVI-C Operating District, and accomplish child wellbeing objectives in the target area.
- Ensure team effectiveness: Influence, lead and grow others, build trusting relationships with staff, motivate staff, facilitate teamwork, promote innovation and continuous improvement. Be a role model and provide team spiritual nurture to living out our Christian faith, calling with boldness and humility.
- Bachelor degree in Management, Rural Development and Social Science, development studies, Business Management etc.
- Master degree in Development Management, Rural Development and Social Science is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in Khmer and English (written and verbal).
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, communication and people management skills (including facilitation)
- Strong organizational and management skills to foster a collaborative team, increase efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to demonstrate servant leadership and build spiritual nurture for team.
- Integrity, honesty, and accountability to team and stakeholders
- Experience 4+ years’ experience in NGO / development sector (in the area of project management, donor financial management).
- 3+ years experiences in leading and managing team, (supervisory role)
- Experience with training & coaching staff in technical skills and required competencies.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with government and NGO partners and stakeholders.
- Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
- Only candidates applied in system will be short listed
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 09th April 2021
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Santuk District, Kampong Thom Province, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.