ISAF Senior Technical Specialist Monitoring & Evaluation for World Vision Cambodia
|Capacity development, Community Development, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|11th April 2021|
|Minimum 5 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working for the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work with us because they want to bring in the change. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Position: ISAF Senior Technical Specialist Monitoring & Evaluation
Location: Phnom Penh
Salary Range: Negotiable
To lead all Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) and reporting efforts of WVIC so all the requirements of all relevant donors for the ISAF projects are met by both WVIC and its implementing partners (sub-grantees) through the development of a robust M&E framework and system, adequate capacity building to staff and implementing partners and the management of the ISAF M&E team. Additionally, this position will ensure that the relevant M&E data and information is collected, analysed and managed for learning and influencing purposes, contributing to the improvement of the ISAF technical model and to the engagement of relevant external stakeholders.
- To lead all M&E and reporting efforts of WVIC so all the requirements of all relevant donors for all ISAF projects are met by both WVIC and its implementing partners (sub-grantees).
- To lead the development of a strong M&E framework and system for all ISAF projects that will ensure that the relevant data and information is collected and managed for accountability, learning and influencing purposes.
- To lead on the quality implementation of the M&E framework and use of the M&E system through the development of the relevant technical guidance, adequate capacity building to project staffs and implementing partners, technical coaching and quality control of the work on staffs and third parties.
- To coordinate and engage with external stakeholders to support the accountability and learning of the ISAF partnership
- To lead and manage the ISAF Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) team over the duration of all ISAF projects to achieve the previous objectives.
- Bachelors in Social Sciences and development studies management, masters is preferred
- Certification/ training in monitoring & evaluation, or program/project planning and management
- Strong skills of professional facilitation, communication, data management and analysis, knowledge management, research and development, in M&E
- Solid working experience in monitoring and evaluation is a must
- A minimum of 5 year of professional in development sector
- Knowledge and understanding of the Social Accountability Framework implementation
- Experiences of working with local NGOs/sub-grants
- Demonstrated competency in implementing assessments/evaluations, including designing assessment/evaluation methodology, data collection and analysis tools, managing data collection in the field and analysing data for both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, and ability to work closely and supportively within a team
- Knowledge of techniques with proven ability to manage and analyse data
- Good analytical/problem solving skills and communications
- Proficiency in English (both read and write )
- Good computer skills (MS Words, Excel and Access)
- Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
- Only candidates applied in system will be short listed
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 11st April 2021
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|National Office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.