Procurement Coordinator for World Vision Cambodia
|Cambodian or Foreigner|
|Business Administration, Social Science, Social Work|
|Full time job|
|13th June 2021|
|At least 2-3 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Position: Procurement Coordinator
Location: National Office
I. PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The position is responsible for supporting Strategic Sourcing Officer in developing sourcing plan of goods/works/services and execute the plan to help minimize risk and achieve best value in meeting the WVI-C procurement business objectives. He/she will coordinate, execute Strategic Sourcing plan with full compliance to the procurement policies and procedures. Supporting the process of achieving a more systematic approach to the purchasing of items, works and services through the establishment of contracts or preferred suppliers. Improving WVI-C’s spending efficiency by maximizing the purchases through system across WVI-C. Reducing transaction costs and the total cost of supply chain management. Establishing predictable lead-time from receipt of order to delivery to beneficiaries.
- Coordinate in conducting start to end Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the direction from the supervisor
- Manage all supporting documents relating to the Sourcing Events based on the document management
- Conduct/Support the Sourcing events at Regional Offices, National Office and assistance work relating to sourcing
- Ensure sourcing process are managed smoothly including posting announcement of Bid/RFQ/RFP for sourcing requirement and spot buys as required
- Administer and maintain all contract/supplier/items are registered and available with accurate and complete Master Data records
- Provide technical support and ensure procurement functions can be used in the ProVision application (COUPA) for the purchasing process.
- Liaise with Shared Services & Finance to resolve supplier inquiries
- Analyze and check data for accuracy and produce the required reporting output by the Policies/Procedures & Guidelines as set by WV
- Candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- Associate/bachelor's degree in business administration, Supply Chain management, marketing or relevant skill
- At least 2-3 years experience in procurement works, relevant experience in sourcing, supplier management or purchasing
- Experience in develop organization/INGO
- Good at negotiation, managing requests, sourcing solutions, and problem-solving. Microsoft Office knowledge
- Awareness of online purchasing software.
- Understand local purchasing industry, taxation laws, market research, material awareness, MOU, and contract is preferred
- Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
- Only candidates applied in system will be short listed
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 13th June 2021
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|National Office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.