Accountant for World Vision Cambodia
|13th June 2021|
$585 - $732
|Minimum 1 year|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified local candidate to fill in the position below:
Location: National Office , Phnom Penh
Salary: 585 USD – 732 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position is primarily to provide financial services to all departments/projects based in WVI-C National Office to promote good stewardship and policy compliance with service satisfaction.
- To ensure policy compliance of staff related expenses include Settle Advise and procurement payment.
- To ensure quality of financial report produce within timely manner.
- To assist Finance Officer in annual/mid year budget preparation.
- To ensure good cooperation with zonal finance staffs in processing all financial transaction related.
- To ensure capacity building to staffs how to use CONCUR, understanding of Finance policy.
- To assist in auditing process, and ensure management response is implemented.
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization. We recommend applying for the certificate upon application submission.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance & Banking.
- Strong computer skills especially on spreadsheet and Ms. word processing
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Good at analytical knowledge
- At least 1 year accounting experience in NGO
- Has some understanding of internal controls
- Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
- Only candidates applied in system will be short listed
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 13th June 2021
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|National Office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.