Technical Lead for Business Services to SMEs for World Vision Cambodia
|Cambodian or Foreigner|
|Business Management, Economics|
|Full time job|
|10th August 2021|
|Minimum 5 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for One (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below
Position: Technical Lead for Business Services to SMEs
Location: Phnom Penh
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position will lead and oversee the provision of Business Development Services to market actors linked to the aquaculture value chains. She/he will ensure the provision of capital and technical assistance on input supply, value addition and micro processing activities from the perspective of business management, quality market-oriented standards and profitability seeking.
- Provide leadership and implementation strategy to select and identify a business service providers (BSP).
- Co-develop training packages for BDS trainings to SMEs in the aquaculture value chain.
- Lead the delivery of technical expertise trainings to formal and informal SMEs on business management skills
- Determine and execute recruitment of technical consultants to support the project where required.
- Lead and facilitate the provision of investment support to innovative SMEs in the aquaculture value chain;
- Lead and supervise the activities of 02 Technical Specialists: 01 Financial Management Specialist, 01 Business Management specialist
- Bachelors in Economics, Business Management or development studies management, Masters is preferred
- Proven leadership ability
- At least 5 years programme management experience in a development organizations/ Similar Job Profile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Khmer
- Excellent relational skills, especially in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems, innovate, persuade, network and negotiate
- Strong strategic and operational planning skills and ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
- Able to work as part of a team as a positive contributor.
Candidates who are offered jobs are required to produce a Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to the date of joining the organization.
- Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
- Only candidates applied in system will be short listed
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 10th August 2021
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|National Office, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.