Regional Manager for World Vision Cambodia
|Business Management, Management, Rural development, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|Kampong Chhnang, Kampong Speu, Kandal, Takeo|
|08th August 2021|
|Minimum 5 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
World Vision has over 70 years of experience working with communities, donors, partners, and governments to create opportunities for better futures for vulnerable children … even in the toughest places.”
Since the early 1970s World Vision has implemented a diverse range of relief and development programmes to benefit vulnerable children in Cambodia. We work in over 400 villages across 10 provinces in Cambodia with around 600 staff to transform the lives of the most vulnerable children. We help communities discover their vision and provide them with the skills and resources necessary to overcome poverty and live in abundance of stability, safety and sustainability.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified local candidate to fill in the position below:
Position: Regional Manager
Area of Operation: Takeo, Kandal, Kampong Spue and in future Kampong Chhnanag. (Base location is flexible to these area of operation)
Compensation: (as per salary range)
I. POSITION PURPOSE:
The positon provides leadership to our field offices i.e. assigned Provincial Office and its District based Area Programme Offices (APs).
The Regional Manager will ensure quality implementation of WV’s child-focused development programming in the APs in their assigned zone, which contributes to the increasing Child well-being impact, especially to the most vulnerable children and their communities.
She/he is the delegate to represent WV’s leadership to local authorities and organizations within their operational area.
- To provide strategic leadership to the Area Programmes (APs), AP Sponsorship programmes and non-sponsorship projects as funded by grant and PNS/GIK in the operational area.
- To ensure that programmes and projects are producing quality designs which are community-based, child-focused, and reflect World Vision’s Christian identity.
- To facilitate the appropriate integration and smooth implementation of non- sponsorship projects within the zone, in support of National Strategic priorities.
- Lead a team of our competent Cambodian staff and build them up to provide strong leadership and management in their own areas of responsibility.
- Bachelor degree in Management, Rural Development and Social Science, development studies, Business Management etc. Master degree in Development Management, Rural Development and Social Science is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in development sector and 3+ years in management and leading a team.
- Excellent relational skills, especially in a cross-cultural environment, and ability to work well with national and international staff.
- Strong strategic and operational planning skills and ability to priorities and handle multiple tasks
- Able to work as part of a team as a positive contributor/ encourager, coaching and team handling skills
- Experience in representation to government, donor and other partners
- Demonstrated experience in programme monitoring, evaluation and report writing
- Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
- Only candidates applied in system will be short listed
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 08th August 2021
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Takeo, Kandal, Kampong Spue and in future Kampong Chhnanag. (Base location is flexible to these area of operation)|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.