Project Manager for Urban Programme for World Vision Cambodia
|Cambodian or Foreigner|
|Management, Project Management, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|20th September 2021|
$1,113 - $1,392
|Minimum 4 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for One (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below
Position: Project Manager for Urban Programme
Location: Phnom Penh
Salary: 1,113 US$ - 1,392 US$
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide leadership and management for the Child Protection programme implementing team. Deliver quality programme implementation, resulting in improved child well-being impact in building safer city for children especially most vulnerable children in urban poor communities.
- Lead the community engagement process and the adaptation of Technical Programmes in the project.
- To ensure that the projects are producing quality outputs as required by National Office Technical Programme and Community Engagement and Planning (TP/ CESP) guidance.
- Manage, model and support effective partnership implementation, work with both internal/external stakeholders and partners to build quality relationships. Network to achieve enhanced project quality among Urban NGOs network, and accomplish the programme goal on Chil d Protection in the target area.
- Lead project design, midterm review and evaluation by building effective and understandable relations with all technical support teams and stakeholders.
- Ensure team effectiveness: Influence, lead and grow others, build trusting relationships promoting teamwork, innovation and continuous improvement.
Candidates who are offered jobs are required to produce a Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to the date of joining the organisation.
- Bachelor degree of development management, social science or related fields, Relevant degree in urban development is preferred
- Strong presentation, facilitation and coordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill, and ability to work closely and supportively within a team
- Proficiency in English (especially reading and writing)
- Development facilitation including organization and mobilization of communities
- Good analytical/problem solving with critical thinking skills
- Good in Computer skill (MS Words, Excel and Access)
- Minimum 4 years of appropriate experience in Social development sector/ NGO sector
- 2+ years in professional experience in management and leadership of a comparable community development program/project
- Experience in project and program design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and report writing
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with government and NGO partners and stakeholders
- Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
- Only candidates applied in system will be short listed
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 20th September 2021
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.