Community Development Facilitator for World Vision Cambodia
|Business Administration, Child Protection, Communications, Public Relation|
|Full time job, Contract job|
|18th October 2021|
$828 - $1,035
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for One (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below:
Position : Community Development Facilitator
Location : Pouk District, Siem Reap Province
Salary : US$ 828- US$1035
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSIT0049ON
To facilitate and implement the Technical Programmes (TP) using the WVIC development programme approach to enhance community participation, ownership and sustainability of projects for the wellbeing of children, families and communities.
- Uphold WVI Vision, Mission, Identify and Core Values while working as an agent of transformation for Child Wellbeing (CWB).
- Effective Partnership – identify, assess and build capacity to local partners to ensure the effectiveness of shared projects for CWB.
- Implementation – work with TPO and based on learning, adjust targeting to address local child vulnerability issues and ensure the effectiveness of TP implementation in achieving CWB outcomes.
- Capacity building and ownership of community partners – provide capacity building to community partners include coaching and mentoring to ensure they are capable to initiate, plan, implement and monitor the projects.
- Registered Child and Most Venerable Children inclusion – RC and MVC with age appropriate are included in the TP addressing to their vulnerabilities.
- Monitoring and Evaluation – implement monitoring tools based on Logframe, in collaboration with local partners.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- Experience and Knowledge in Nutrition , Education, Protection and Participation
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with local government and NGO partners and stakeholders
- Experience in handling training and workshops for groups and communities (including coaching and mentoring).
- Experience in mobilizing resources and people to be ownership on children development.
Common Competencies Required:
- Facilitate the engagement of children
- Build collaborations for child well-being
- Engage with (community) for positive change
- Contribute to gender sensitive programming
- Apply basic coaching skills
- Manage projects effectively
- Facilitate monitoring processes with partners and communities
- Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
- Only candidates applied in system will be short listed
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 18th October 2021
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Pouk District, Siem Reap Province|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.