Human Resource/ People & Culture - Recruitment Specialist for World Vision Cambodia
|Cambodian or Foreigner|
|Business Administration, HR|
|Full time job, Contract job|
|25th October 2021|
$1,113 - $1,400
|Minimum 3 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children.
In Cambodia, approximately 2.8 million children benefit from World Vision’s work each year. For over 40 years, we have been committed to child well-being in Cambodia. We have 40 Area Programs in 10 provinces across Cambodia. We work with communities with programs designed to assist them achieve their vision for their community.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Position: People & Culture - Recruitment Specialist (Human Resource)
Location: National Office, Phnom Penh
Contract: UDC- Undefined Duration Contract
Salary: $1113 - $1400
The P&C Recruitment Specialist takes the ownership of developing and implementing the overall recruitment strategy for World Vision International – Cambodia (WVI-C). This includes, workforce planning; developing and implementing appropriate methods and effective processes, tools, reports/analysis and data management; building a strong network through industry contacts, association memberships, NGO/social service groups, social media, employee internal reference, etc., to strengthen resource network; developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance and increasing overall quality of recruitment.
# World Vision uses the term People & Culture for Human Resources Department.
- Lead the online Recruitment Module and other recruitment platform for recruitment solutions and effective integration for country recruitments.
- Source adequate number of candidates through recruitment sources including posting the vacancies internally and/or externally.
- Take ownership to the improvement of Recruitment practices, guidelines and protocols for WVIC. Lead in process improvement efforts for quality and timely recruitment across WVI-C
- Develop required tools, templates and annual recruitment strategy in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Initiate Branding and Positioning for WVIC recruitments, participate in events and networks as required.
- Strengthen the system for tracking talent identified in the recruitment process, and connect it with talent development programs lead through the L&D – Learning & Development unit.
- Lead in the preparation and implementation of the annual cycle of budgeting and workforce planning, for positions, and all people-related related costs. Develop appropriate communication tools (guidelines, emails, etc).
- Longlist/ shortlist candidates for assigned positions from sourcing pools and present candidates to P&C BPs - Business partners
- Proactively work with P&C Business Partners and P&C Manager, strengthening the national recruitment performance.
- Provide day to day coordination and administration support to P&C BP for required recruitment activities from NO- National Office.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the fields of fields of Business Admin, HR – Human Resource Management.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources field in a complex, larger organization preferably in an international company, NGO/international development organisations, or corporate recruitment industry.
- 2+ years’ experience in recruitment, selection and employee sourcing specific functions activities.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in handling recruitment portfolio.
- Knowledge and awareness of developing tools templates, simplifying process.
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills.
- Ability to organise work priorities, manage competing priorities and deliver on commitments
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, orally and in writing
- Related Labour Law knowledge
- Computer skills, especially with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as internet navigation and electronic records management A thorough working knowledge of office systems. Computer aptitude and experience with word processing, database management, and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent in attention to detail, analytical, critical thinking, interpersonal and relational skills with people at all levels and from different cultures.
Please refer to the required CORE COMPETENCIES for employees – Click here. CoreCompetencies_PocketGuide_A4 (wvi.org)
Selected candidates are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
- Only candidates applied in system will be short listed
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 25th October 2021
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|National Office, Phnom Penh|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.