Technical Specialist for Business Management for World Vision Cambodia
|Economics, Management, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|16th January 2022|
|Minimum 3 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working for the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work with us because they want to bring in the change. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidates to fill in the position below:
Position: Technical Specialist for Business Management
Location: Phnom Penh
Salary Range: Negotiable
The Technical Specialist will work on identifying business service providers and coordinating business management programs to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) participating in the CAST project. She/he will assist the Technical Lead in developing necessary plans and strategies to impact SMEs and other actors of the aquaculture Value Chain (VC)
- Identify and select the best business service providers (BSP) for engagement in the project.
- Identify SMEs over the course of the project through implementation to build their capacity in business management and administration.
- Prepare a call for expressions of interest (EOI) focused on SMEs who need further development in business skills.
- Evaluate and select SMEs for technical assistance thorough a voucher program.
- Develop a broad agency announcement (BAA) program similar to the one carried out by USAID.
- Select SMEs of the aquaculture sector based on the BAA scheme.
- Collect primary and secondary data to create a business-to-business directory of service providers to link SMEs to service providers and companies active in the aquaculture sector
- Coordinate with local Chamber of Commerce, the national aquaculture association and other private sector stakeholders for the hosting of the directory or other relevant information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, management, or relevant social science.
- Strong understanding of programme or project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and report writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relational skills, especially in a cross-cultural environment.
- Experience in analysing and solving problems, persuading, networking and negotiating
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring thoroughness and accuracy
- Ability to plan ahead while anticipating obstacles
- Able to work as part of a team as a positive contributor
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) required.
- At least 3 years of experience in a NGO sector technical role in a developing context
- 1+ year of experience in relevant job specialisation
- Experience in representation to technical staff in INGOs and/or technical networks or working groups
Candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
- Only candidates applied in system will be short listed
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 16th January 2022
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.