Project Assistant for Sponsorship Information (PASI) for World Vision Cambodia
|Computer - General, Computer Science|
|Full time job|
|25th September 2022|
|At least 1 – 2 years|
We are looking for qualified candidates to join World Vision Cambodia. World Vision International is an
International Humanitarian Organization working with the most fragile families to promote transformation and seek justice.
As a global community, our mission is to empower positive changes for the world’s most vulnerable children.
To contribute to empowering and advocating child protection, we are inspired to work dedicatedly with professionalism to improve most vulnerable communities and children’s well-being for a better life. World Vision commenced work in Cambodia in 1970. Our focus is on helping the most vulnerable girls and boys overcome poverty so they can experience fullness of life now and in the future. Inspired by our Christian faith, our work reaches children no matter their background or if they live in the most dangerous of places.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for three (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below
Position: Project Assistant for Sponsorship Information (PASI)
Location: Preaek Prasab -2 Area Program
1. POSITION DESCRIPTION:
To assist AP Manager in managing sponsorship service operations and data entry through Registered Child (RC) Monitoring Form, Annual Update, ID Card Scanner in ways that meet the national and partnership standards, guidelines and policies and data quality assurance.
- Assist AP Manager in managing and carrying out sponsorship service operations in compliance with the national and partnership standards; (30%)
- Ensure that reliability of child data gathered through RC Monitoring Form, ID Card Scanner, and Annual Update are input in STEP in an accurate and timely manner including random/spot check the data quality at the community; (35%)
- Building capacity of CFs/TDFs to produce the quality of sponsorship correspondences and apply sponsorship business process properly; and (20%)
- Ensure that Sponsorship systems (STEP, SD, QuickSTEP) are implemented in alignment with STEP partnership standards, policies and guidelines and adequate sponsorship supplies for use at AP. (15%)
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Bachelor degree Information Technology
- Good understanding of sponsorship business process
- Good understanding of child protection
- Good command of English
- Proficiency in computer—Database system management, MS Word and MS Excel
- Effective Communication and Facilitation skills
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience in sponsorship business or in community development project
- Experience in English to Khmer / Khmer to English translation
- Experience in working with children in a development context
Please copy job tittle to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email
Please follow this link for WV Application Form
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity.
Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned. You could learn more about our achievements visit our website or our Facebook page World Vision is committed to the protection of children. We are looking for a qualified and competence candidate whose background aligns with our core vision and mission. The successful applicant will be required to submit criminal record and other related documents.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing Date 25 September 2022
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.