Financial Compliance and Capacity Building Officer for World Vision Cambodia
|30th September 2022|
|Minimum 2 years|
We are looking for qualified candidates to join World Vision Cambodia. World Vision International is an
International Humanitarian Organization working with the most fragile families to promote transformation and seek justice.
As a global community, our mission is to empower positive changes for the world’s most vulnerable children.
To contribute to empowering and advocating child protection, we are inspired to work dedicatedly with professionalism to improve most vulnerable communities and children’s well-being for a better life. World Vision commenced work in Cambodia in 1970. Our focus is on helping the most vulnerable girls and boys overcome poverty so they can experience fullness of life now and in the future. Inspired by our Christian faith, our work reaches children no matter their background or if they live in the most dangerous of places.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for three (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below
Position : Financial Compliance and Capacity Building Officer
Location : National Office, Phnom Penh
Salary: Negotiable, Local Hire Contract.
I. PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Managing and handling external NGO implementing partners and CAF Network
- Control financial risk of expenses undertaken by NGO implmenting partners and CAF Network
- To support senior finance officer to provide support, coordination and guidance on support services functions (Finance, Admin & Procurement) for project
- Responsible for advising NGO and community partners on financial management and compliance of the allocated fund
- Mitigate financial risk of assigned implementing partner and third-parties
- Support senior finance officer to ensure timely response to internal and external audit process and management response
- Responsible for capacity building and financial recommendations to assigned implementing partner and third-parties, including monitoring their relevant financial activities
- Financial stewardship and financial compliances as required by the World Vision & Donor
Candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate (issued by Ministry of Justice) prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance,
- Certification in Public Accounting
- Knowledge of Sun System, Pro Vision, Costs allocation methodology and other computer related financial/accounting system and budgeting is necessary
- Effective communication and facilitation skills both read and write in English and Khmer
- Good problem solver, analytical, creative and innovative
- Influencing, training and working with partners
- 2+ years experience working in core finance
- 2+ years experience in directly managing and handling Grants budget, experience in handling local NGO partners
- Work experience in social development industry is required
- Experience in World Bank funded project, multi funding grants
- Core Competencies: Run an Effective and Agile Organisation, Partner and Collaborate, Deliver Results, Be Accountable.
Please copy job tittle to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email
Please follow this link for WV Application Form
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity.
Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned. You could learn more about our achievements visit our website or our Facebook page World Vision is committed to the protection of children. We are looking for a qualified and competence candidate whose background aligns with our core vision and mission. The successful applicant will be required to submit criminal record and other related documents.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing Date 30 September 2022
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.