Senior Technical Specialist – Adolescent and Youth Participation for World Vision Cambodia
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 04th December 2022. Apply Now
|Child Protection, Community Development, Project Management|
|Full time job|
|04th December 2022|
|Minimum 5 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
We are looking for qualified candidates to join World Vision Cambodia. World Vision International is an International Humanitarian Organization works with the most fragile families to promote transformation and seek justice. As a global community, our mission is to empower positive changes for the world’s most vulnerable children.
To contribute to empowering and advocating child protection, we are inspired to work dedicatedly with professionalism to improve most vulnerable communities and children’s well-being for a better life. World Vision commenced work in Cambodia in 1970. Our focus is on helping the most vulnerable girls and boys overcome poverty so they can experience fullness of life now and in the future. Inspired by our Christian faith, our work reaches children no matter their background or if they live in the most
Are you ready to be a changemaker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below
Position: Senior Technical Specialist – Adolescent and Youth Participation
Location: National Office, Phnom Penh
Contract: UDC- Undefined Duration Contract
Salary & Benefit Package: Negotiable
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Senior Technical Specialist ensures that their responsible technical sector; adolescent participation contributes towards the fulfilment of the relevant national ministry strategic objectives. This includes, under the supervision of the Technical Programme Lead, leading on programme design, research and learning for continuous programme improvement and innovation, and advocacy and external engagement.
In addition, under the guidance of the Technical Programme Lead, the Senior Technical Specialist is responsible for the development of capacity-building plans and methodology for the Technical Programme Officers (TPO) and Community Development Facilitators) and Area Programme Managers who are the team which implements technical programming.
Provide technical oversight and management to WVI-Cambodia’s technical sector of Adolescent Participation to maximise the impact of World Vision’s technical programme in the lives of vulnerable children in Cambodia.
- Working with Technical Programme Lead, provide oversight and coordination of sector technical units to ensure technical approaches, technical programmes and technical assistance to programme implementers is high quality and contribute to the sustained well-being of children in communities in alignment with WVI-Cambodia National Strategy and Our Promise 2030.
- To lead technical capacity building planning (and delivery when appropriate) for TPOs and CDFs to ensure programme implementation in Cambodia is a high standard.
- To lead and promote external representation such that WVI-Cambodia is seen as a partner of choice of Support Offices, donor and peer agencies for its technical expertise and evidence base of child well-being impact.
- Working with the WVI-Cambodia Advocacy Technical Lead, contribute to WVI’s advocacy agenda and actions at the national and local levels in Cambodia result in improved outcomes for children.
- At least 5 years of programme management experience in an international development organization
- At least 3 years of experience in Adolescent and Youth Participation
- Demonstrated experience in programme or project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and report writing
- Experience in representation to government, donors & UN agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relational skills, especially in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems, innovate, persuade, network and negotiate
- Programming knowledge of a specific WV ministry sector
- Strong strategic and operational planning skills and ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work gracefully under pressure
- Able to work as part of a team as a positive contributor.
- Fluency in English required.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
Please copy job tittle to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to the Email
Please follow this link for WV Application Form
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity.
Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned. You could learn more about our achievements visit our website or our Facebook page World Vision is committed to the protection of children. We are looking for a qualified and competence
candidate whose background aligns with our core vision and mission. The successful applicant will be required to submit criminal record and other related documents.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing Date 04 December 2022
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|National Office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.