Head of HR Department for SAHAKRINPHEAP S.T MICROFINANCE PLC
|Capacity development, Execute. / Management, HR|
|Full time job|
We are looking for qualified candidate to fill for the position below.
- Head of HR Department
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department account abilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention,Legal compliance, and labor relations.
- Prepare Company Personnel Policy, Internal Rule, Code of Conduct, Core Value, Company Culture, and Human Resources Perspective to support Business Plan.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values
- Prepare plan, carry out and report on Staff training and development to ensure that all staff are capable of performing their tasks in compliance with the policies and procedures of company by Proposals for internal and external training activities as means for upgrading the professional knowledge and skills of entire company personnel.
- 5-10 years experience in Human Resources Management, Hiring, Developing Standards in Banking, Microfinance Institution.
- Foster Teamwork, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement,
- Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills
- Excellent knowledge and practice of all Laws, labour law methodology of how to keep staff in good Workplace Cooperation, Harmonious Industrial Relations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others, Good analytical, decision making and interpersonal skill.Flexible, dynamic and energetic
Interested candidate please submit CV & Cover Letter by using the contact details below. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.