Human Resources Officer for Angkor Hospital for Children
|Full time job|
Angkor Hospital for children (AHC) is a non-profit organization providing free medical care to children in Siem Reap. AHC is looking for a highly motivated Cambodian individual who can fulfill the currently vacant position of below.
HR Officer will ensure accurate processing, recording and administration of AHC’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, participates in daily data entry Payroll/Benefits and Compensation processing. This position involves in dealing with general daily HR issues and working closely with Labor department and National Social Security Fund (NSSF).
- Human Resources Officer (01 Position)
- Report to : Human Resources Director
- Maintain all staff payroll benefits and compensation records.
- Check and update staff extra, overtime and other benefits.
- Handle queries regarding all benefits and compensation issues.
- Administer various HR plans and procedures for all hospital personnel.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Manage administration of Compensation & Benefits practices.
- Coordinate periodic and annual performance appraisal.
- Supports organization of Hospital events and employee related activities.
- Assist in job evaluation exercise and assist in performing data mining.
- General HR and administrative support.
- Staff movement Administration and National Social Security Fund ( NSSF )
- Hold Bachelor Degree or equivalent which is recognized by Cambodia Ministry of Education. Bachelor degree in HR Management would be an advantage.
- Experience in payroll or similar position, organizing staff or an office.
- Willing to learn, improve knowledge and continue learning.
- Flexible working times and ability to work under deadline requirements.
- Ability to build good inter-personal relationships
- Good command of English and Khmer (written / spoken / comprehension)
- Able to work in a team environment involving different departments
- Excellent office Computer skills (Word, Excel Unicode) in particularly in operating the computer system
- Independent learning to improve management knowledge, skills, interpersonal communication skills and professionalism.
- Good communication via email/mail in English.
- Abilities to learn and adapt new skills.
Interested candidates are requested to fill in an Application for Employment (available at HR Department or download from http://angkorhospital.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Application-Form-PDF.pdf along with Curriculum Vitae, Cover letter and eligible Certificate of degree to: Angkor Hospital for Children or via email address below.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned.
“Applicants who do not complete an AHC application form will not be considered”