Receptionist for Phnom Penh International University (PPIU)
|Business Administration, Communications, Computer - General|
|Full time job|
To support our rapid growth and long-term strategy, at the same time as we moved to our new spacious and modern 5th Floor Office (Management and all Departments), WE ARE NOW SEEKING FOR QUALIFIED STAFF:
- Receptionist (3 positions)
- Welcoming on-site guests, determining nature of business and announcing guests to appropriate personnel.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Scheduling conference room.
- Answering questions about organization and providing callers with address, directions and other information requested.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, management or related fields.
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude, be a team player and love to make the guests feel at home.
- High level of proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) and comfort with learning new applications as required.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Commitment to work overtime on occasion.
- Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good English (Speaking and writing)
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and detailed CV with one current photo and other supporting documents to PPIU Human Resource Department. PPIU Alumni are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Phnom Penh International University (PPIU) Office (5 th Floor)
#36, Street 169, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 999 908/ 077 728 118
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Phnom Penh International University (PPIU), one of the best universities in Cambodia since 2002, is providing life-changing education and career successes, and developing highly educated and talented people, contributing to country’s development.