Resource Development and Communications Assistant (RDCA) for Habitat for Humanity Cambodia
|Assistant, Business Administration, Communications, Community Development, Resources & Environment|
|Full time job|
|25 January 2017|
Habitat for Humanity Cambodia (HFH Cambodia), a Branch of Habitat for Humanity International, is a global nonprofit housing organization bringing people together to build homes, communities and hope. HFH Cambodia has assisted over 18,000 low-income families in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kandal, Takeo, Prey Veng and Battambang, where it has been active since 2003. HFH Cambodia is currently seeking a qualified local candidate to fill for the following position based in Phnom Penh with travels to provinces and project fields. This position is open for highly motivated fresh talents that are looking to have a solid entry level work in nonprofit.
- Support the development of specific annual resource development targets and implementation of strategies
- Support in donor relations, including data management
- Support in organizing campaigns and events
- Provide general assistant for the donor/partner visits
- Contribute to the implementation of local and international engagement programs
- Support the implementation of HFH Cambodia’s online fundraising.
- Contribute to the development of communication plan for the organization
- Support in developing and maintaining a variety of creative external communications materials in English and Khmer and the distribution
- Work across the organization, building strong relationships with colleagues
- Maintain a positive external image of the organization
- Participate in administrative activities as required
- Other related duties, as assigned
- Self-motivated, possesses a positive and proactive outlook, flexible and able to work independently and without close supervision and when under pressure, and aims to have a solid growth in the nonprofit sector
- Bachelor degree in relevant field required
- Minimum 2 years of fundraising, communications, partnership/business development or relevant experience strongly preferred
- Full commitment to HFHI-C Vision, Mission Statement and Mission Principles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and translation skills required
- Highly creative and resourceful, able to coordinate multiple tasks
- Able to work effectively in cross-cultural settings; can support, negotiate and cooperate with those of other cultures
- Proven ability to manage workloads and multiple priorities efficiently and with minimal supervision
- Good public speaking skills and presentation skills in Khmer and English languages
- Experience working with other NGOs
- Experience using social media tools (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, MailChimp)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher)
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign and other design and web programs as a plus
- Basic knowledge or interest in Photography is a plus
Interested candidates should apply with a completed Application Form, updated CV and Cover Letter (Do NOT attach other documents) mentioning the position title in the subject line of the e-mail sent to email mention in the contact details.
To download Application Form for Employment and Job Description, please visit HFH Cambodia website.