Database Administrator for AMK Microfinance Institution Plc
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|23rd July 2020|
|Minimum 3 years|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of Cambodia’s leading microfinance institutions, with coverage all over the country. AMK employs over 3,500 staff serving almost 1,000,000 clients in nearly 13,000 villages across Cambodia, 91% of all villages. We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our diversified team, and offering attractive career prospects across branches and departments of our business.
A job at AMK is more than just a paycheck - we support our employees in their development and growth and help them explore their unique strengths.
- Establishes the user needs and monitors user access and security;
- Monitors performance and manages parameters to ensure fast response to front-end users;
- Installs and conducts testing on new DBMS;
- Writes database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata);
- Communicates regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security;
- Responsible on Database consolidation, Dynamic report development by using Microsoft SQL and Oracle Analyze and Business Intelligent.
- Ensure patch updates for AMK’s databases
- Database backup and recovery plan
- Setup High-Availability as part Disaster Recovery Strategy for the database (Failover Clustering, Database Mirroring, Log Shipping and Replication)
- Storage and Capacity planning
- Performance monitoring and tuning
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Business object development and reporting skills, with an emphasis on using database and data warehouse methodologies for design, development, and testing
- 3+ years’ Database design, development and administration experience
- Oracle DBA certified is plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record as a project team member
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Khmer and English
- Ability to proactively analyze technical specifications and suggest improvements
- Demonstrates customer service skills with an emphasis on expectation management
- Experience in Financial Services is a plus.
- Be passionate about technology
- Must be able to learn and research for new technologies
- Creative, Innovative and flexible
- Competitive salary package to the employees
- Khmer new year bonus
- Phchum Ben bonus
- Retention bonus
- Retirement bonus
- Pension fund
- 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and children for local treatment
- Overseas treatment
- Accident insurance 24/7days
- Education loan with only 2% interest rate per year
- Housing loan with only 5% interest rate per year
- Maternity/Paternity Allowance
- Annual leave based on Cambodia labour law
- Capacity development and opportunity to promote per job requirement
- Seniority payment
- Working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office at address or email provided in the contact detail.
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
For additional information, please contact via phone or visiting website.
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.
|AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|023 993 062 (Office)
023 224 763 (Office)
|Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Tumnob Tuek Sangkat, Chamkar Mon Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|