Project Manager for AMK Microfinance Institution Plc
|Agriculture, Banking / Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Social Work|
|Full time job|
|25th May 2022|
AMK Microfinance Institution is one of Cambodia’s leading microfinance institutions, with coverage all over the country. AMK employs over 3,500 staff serving almost 1,000,000 clients in nearly 13,000 villages across Cambodia, 91% of all villages. We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our diversified team, and offering attractive career prospects across branches and departments of our business.
A job at AMK is more than just a paycheck - we support our employees in their development and growth and help them explore their unique strengths.
Strategies, Design and Implementation
- Develop and implement business plan and strategy for the attainment of TSA’s goals and objectives,
- Develop and implement marketing plan and strategy for promoting TSA,
- Manage and monitor overall operation and implementation of TSA and act responsively to any identified issues,
- Report and analyze the performance of TSA including financial, technical and business, and propose decision making option for the improvement of TSA.
Leadership and Management
- Provide leadership and management, as a team, for both technical and business team of TSA,
- Provide advices, guidance, and mentoring to staff of TSA through supporting, facilitating, and coaching,
- Manage and oversee the project budget, including monitoring and timely reporting.
- Ensure adherence of TSA daily activities and long-term plans for the implementation of TSA,
- Lead and facilitate the development of team work plan and reporting, and
- Ensure staff in the performance of their respective duties and clear working arrangements
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and prospective partners and stakeholders to encourage good business relations and networking for future contract opportunities,
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and business partners including NGOs, Private sectors, government institutions, and beneficiaries of the platform,
- Coordinate with relevant AMK departments to promote AMK products within TSA and vice versa, and
- Communicate and building relationship with donors and shareholders to raise fund for sustainable and profitable operation and implementation of TSA.
Admin and Financial Management and Reporting
- Manage day to day operation of TSA,
- Manage and monitor administration and logistic preparation of project expense,
- Coordinate and involve in the development of financial and technical guidelines and policies for effective implementation of the TSA project
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as the requirement of the projects or partners and management, and
- Other tasks as required by the CEO.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economic Sciences, Finance and Banking, etc;
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, Economics, Rural Development, Business Administration, PublicAdministration, Social Sciences or other related fields,
- At least three years of relevant working experiences with management responsibilities and private sector,
- Strong coordination and communication skills,
- Attitude for team work and good leadership skills,
- Experience of partnership development and management is preferable,
- Being responsive, and able to handle stressful situations and intense workloads, and
- Good knowledge and understanding in online business or ICT sector is preferable.
- Honesty, commitment, positive attitude and ability to think creatively
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office address or E-mail provided in the contact detail.
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- For additional information, please contact at phone number mentioned in the contact detail or visiting website
- AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|AMK Microfinance Institution Plc|
|023 993 062 (Office)
023 224 763 (Office)
|Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sangkat Tumnob Tuek, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 590,000 customers with more than 2,400 staffs nationwide.