Senior Officer, HR Business Partner for Amret
|04th June 2020|
|Minimum 2 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.
Amret belongs to the Advans international group (www.advansgroup.com) a major shareholder and international shareholder (FMO and IFC). The Advans group serves over 750,000 clients, and has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia.
Amret has 158 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 506,000 customers with around 4,000 highly dedicated employees.
- Implement process and consolidate result of staff performance, people review, salary review and other staff retention strategies at Amret’s region to ensure fairness, alignment with business objectives, and performance curve.
- Work in collaboration with L&D to identify gap analysis on staff skills and training in order to improve staff capacity, and enhance high performance.
- Perform and involve with network staff recruitment including candidate sourcing, assessment, and job offer.
- Facilitate and provide consultation in promotion, demotion, transfer, career rotation, career mapping and staff recognition in order to ensure the fairness and alignment with internal guidelines.
- Facilitate in Amret's talent management program of which framework are talent identification, talent development, and recognition.
- Analyze information and feedback regarding to people or business issue and work with concern management to find proper solution.
- Oversees the development and implementation of code of conduct, corporate culture and value, CPP.
- Support HR services according to internal documents compliance, and other tasks related (memos, ID card, insurance card/claim).
- Create regular reports including staff exit interview, network-staff recruitment, potential staff engagement and monthly achievement reports, etc.
- Degree in Human Resource Management, General Management, Business Administration or relate fields;
- Minimum 02 years of work experience in Human Resources or consultancy or related fields
- Experiences in working with complex working environment and dealing with difficult stakeholders is a plus;
- Strong verbal and written communication both Khmer and English.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit by using information in the contact detail.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
អម្រឹត ជាគ្រឹះស្ថានមីក្រូហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេក្នុង ការរួមចំណែក ដល់ការអភិវឌ្ឍសេដ្ឋកិច្ច និងសង្គមនៃ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា តាមរយៈការផ្តល់នូវ សេវាហិរញ្ញវត្ថុដល់អតិថិជន គោលដៅយ៉ាងច្រើន។ អម្រឹត មានការប្តេជ្ញាចិត្តខ្ពស់ និងមានយុទ្ធសាស្រ្ត អាជីវកម្មរយៈពេលវែង ដើម្បីក្លាយជាស្ថាប័នហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ ឈានមុខគេនៅក្នុងទីផ្សារ។
|Recruitment and Job Management Unit|
|012 635 150|
|#80, Street 315, Boeng Kak Ti Pir Sangkat, Tuol Kouk Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|