Deputy Head, Commercial for Amret
|Business Administration, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|11th June 2021|
|Minimum 5 years|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and Social Development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers.
Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies. Amret has 158 branches, located in 25 cities and provinces in Cambodia, and successfully serves 506,000 clients with around 4,600 highly dedicated employees.
Amret belongs to the Advans group . As at end December 2019, the group served more than 1,000,000 clients and employed more than 7,600 staff. It has expanded its operations in nine countries such as Cambodia, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Tunisia
- Develop and implementing business segments to drive performance targeting the segment of Corporate, Consumer and Salary workers
- Define Value Proposition and commercial speech for the target segment to deliver on business targets
- Develop new products/services to cater to the needs of Corporate, Consumer and Salary workers
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas
- Propose and manage partnership with banks/companies/other key stakeholders to ensure sustainable partnership and profitability for Amret
- Develop initiatives and target to drive customer acquisition and retention in the segment of Corporates, Consumer and Salary workers
- Conduct study and survey to monitor consumer behavior in the consumer segment and initiate business change proposal to adapt to the needs
- Initiate and implement campaigns to drive business and customer segment performance
- Develop key business metrics for each segments are in place and monitor for better performance
- Initiate and implement all the related product development projects and services in the assigned segments
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
- Collaborate and coordinate with diverse teams of marketing, business operations, sales, customer services and channel delivery team to deliver on targets.
- Degree in Business Management, Entrepreneur Management or related fields;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in operation, sale management, or product development in MFIs or bank;
- Experienced working with senior management to align sales, product development strategies and solutions;
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business;
- Independent, reliable and innovative;
- English proficient;
- Computer literacy.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their application along with supporting document to Recruitment and Job Management Unit vai email or Office address provided in the contact details.
Why join us!
- Help drive lasting social development: Your work directly benefit low and middle income Cambodian families, empowering them to improve their lives and pursue their dreams.
- Love your job: You feel good about what you do every day in a dynamic, sharing working environment, where you are treated equally, and with an open-door management culture (easy access to EC members).
- Be part of our success story: Work with your colleagues towards the well define Amret+ vision and strategy, contribute to strong performance of one of the top financial institutions.
- Push boundaries to develop yourself: You get opportunities to learn, grow, change directions, be exposed in Amret as across Advans international group
- Get value for what you achieve: Your performance is rewarded, included through competitive salary and incentives. You and your family benefit from valuable packages in terms of insurance, and retirement plans.
- Create and innovate: Your ideas are valued, your overcome challenges, evolve in an agile company, which invests in the future.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Recruitment and Job Management Unit|
|012 635 150|
|#80, Street 315, Boeng Kak Ti Pir Sangkat, Tuol Kouk Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Amret is a leading microfinance institution established in 1991 that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services to meet the needs of the large targeted customers. Amret has strong commitment and long-term business strategies to be a leading financial institution in the market by deploying ambitious digital strategies.