Accountant for Asia Central Prime Rice Co., LTD.
|30th April 2020|
|1 to 5 years|
|Between 24 - 35 years old|
- Prepare petty vouch and Payment voucher along with the examination of the expenses documents.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Prepare journal entries and data entries
- Analyze daily banking transactions and journal entries
- Perform bank reconciliation & reconcile sub-ledger accounts (such as inventory).
- Payroll & petty cash reconciliation
- Financial Closing (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Statement of Cash flow)
- Monthly Tax preparation and submission
- Monitor Fixed assets and Assets Under Construction
- Prepare monthly sales reports into excel spread sheet for analysis
- Verify and reconcile contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Provide advice and assistance and early warning of such problems as cost over-runs, excessive charges, and potential penalties. Develop models to depict financial and related activities tailored for specific operations.
- Will be cross trained in other duties
- Bachelors of Business Administration in Accounting or equivalent from an accredited university.
- 1 to 5 years progressively responsible experienced in the accounting & financial, preferably in the trading industry.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) as well as Cambodian Accounting Standard (CAS). Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- Patient, Smart, Businesses Orientation minds, Costing Center Checking, and Like to Learning by Doing.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook programs.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages for both general ledger and statutory accounting.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Good English and/or Thai verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of her work product, as well will work closely with all major functional leaders of the Company.
- Female Age is 24-35 years old.
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to Asia Central Prime Rice Co., LTD. using the contact details below before April 30, 2020. Women are encouraged to apply for this position.
Closing Date April 30, 2020
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team