Senior Treasury Officer for DGB Bank PLC.
|Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|26th May 2023|
|Minimum 4 years|
DGB Bank is a licensed commercial bank in Cambodia and a member of DGB Financial Group in Korea listed on Korea Stock Exchange. Candidates meeting the following conditions are kindly invited for interview to join the Bank.
- Explore potential new counterparty for alternative sources of funding
- Builds and maintains banking relationships with local, foreign bankers and FX business partner
- Set up new counterparty as well as interbank limit with potential FIs by preparing for account opening, closing and amendment of Bank’s accounts with NBC, Other local Banks and Oversea and update in core banking system
- Daily monitoring on maturity mismatch report from Risk Department
- Assist Deputy Treasury Manager to controls, analyses and allocates cash flow in order to minimize the financial cost and ensures that sufficient funds are available to meet on going operational requirements
- Assist Deputy Treasury Manager to manage on surplus fund in order to earn interest income by preparing to open fixed deposit or rollover fixed deposit with other local banks
- Consolidate of loan disbursement, repayment and expense of all branches and head office by preparing bi-weekly cash flow projections to ensure sufficient funds to support portfolio growth
- Prepare monthly ALCO material update as well as monthly interbank rate.
- Other tasks assign by line manager
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- At least 4 -5 years’ experience in banking industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience of treasury, ALCO and investment function in commercial banks.
- Good understanding of all related requirement regulations from government bodies.
- Possess ability in problem solving, negotiation skills.
- Initiative, flexible and good interpersonal skills
- Attentions to detail and accuracy.
- Excellence written and spoken English skills
Please send CV with Cover letter to the following address or email provided in the contact details. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|DGB Bank PLC.|
|023 999 990|
|Nº 689B, Kampucheakrom Blvd, Sangkat Tuek L'ak Ti Muoy, Khan Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|