Teachers for teaching English (Job Code: 9001) for East Asia Management University
|Cambodian or Foreigner|
|Educate / Train / Teaching, English Literature|
|Full time job|
|22nd September 2019|
USD$13 to $18 per hour
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest international University to be approved and accredited by the Royal Government of Cambodia to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments. EAMU is part of the East Asia Education Group of educational institutions that operate in the Asean region, India and China. Expected to commence operations end 2019, the university is currently conducting a series of hiring to recruit suitable and qualified candidates to fill both academic and non-academic positions.
If you are looking for a Full time or Sessional teaching position in a university, we welcome you to apply with us. We are looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
- Teachers – English language for degree entry course.
- Teach to enlighten the students and generate their interest to discover.
- Obtain excellent rating from students for effective teaching and student care.
- Attend to the daily student matters for the smooth conduct of classes and school activities to support academic performance
- Maintain proper record of student attendance, conduct and individual performance for intervention strategy, if required.
- Coordinate the pre- and post- stages of each teaching semester, including course planning, resources management and class scheduling
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Education/TESOL or related professional qualification. Native English speakers.
- Have previous experience in teaching with effective teaching techniques.
- Highly competent in the subject areas they are delivering.
- Possess good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong work ethics, responsible and a passion for teaching.
- Only available to those already living in Cambodia with valid employment visa and permit.
Benefits to employee:
The successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary plus attractive commission. EAMU is an equal opportunity organisation.
- Salary: Negotiable for Fulltime employment. Indicate your asking salary in your CV. Sessional teaching rate between USD$13 to $18 per hour.
- Position: Full time or Sessional.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (full time only)
- Insurance, Annual Leave, Sick Leave Allowance (full time only)
- 13 months’ bonus (full time only)
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and a recent passport size photo and salary expectation via email to EAMU at email@example.com. Transcripts and other supporting documents are to be included in the application. Please write your email subject title in this format: Job code<space>Position<space>Your full name.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Company name: East Asia Management University
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: #610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|East Asia Management University|
|#610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia|
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest international University to be approved and accredited by the Royal Government of Cambodia to deliver globally recognised employment-ready programs and courses in Phnom Penh for the benefits of Cambodia people and the nation’s socio-economic developments. EAMU is part of the East Asia Education Group of educational institutions originating from Singapore with operations in the ASEAN region, India and China.