Sponorship Service Assistant for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|Assistant, Information Technology, Management, Social Work|
|Full time job|
|28th January 2022|
$250 - $390
|Minimum 1 year|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 6 Community Development Programs and 1 Social Enterprise in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant departments of government and NGOs to promote positive impacts for the vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
1. Sponorship Service Assistant, 1 posistion based in Snuol district, Kratie province
Salary range: $250 - $390
- Ensure the document transportation of Head Office (HO) and CDP such as GM/GL, Sponsorship Introduction Card, and original hard copy of Annual Child Letter (ACL) run smooth and manageable to avoid losing or miscommunication.
- Ensure all shipping documents of GM/GL, ACL and Sponsorship Introduction Card are safe receiving and sending with confirming of evidence base.
- Follow up the GM/GL implementing at CDP level and submit to HO.
- Ensure GM/GL for the project by working with SSFs and project staffs to deliver gift item to sponsored children and send back the child reply letter and gift money package to HO in time required.
- Assist to develop work plan for CM to improve RCs home visit
- Assist to manage the system of child sponsorship.
- Assist to all sponsorship tasks to ensure all sponsorship businesses run smoothly.
- Bachelor degree majoring in management or social work or information technology
- At least 1 years-experiences in the related field
- Ability to gather and analyses statistical data and generate reports
- Good level of English and computer skill (Microsoft Offices)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Honest and trustworthy, hard-working and willing to learn
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition comply and benefit with Cambodia Labor Law.
- The interview will be done in English.
- All interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not attach any certificate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. The deadline for application is 28th January 2022.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
Join Telegram GNC’s Jobs:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|023 880 557|
|2nd floor, Building #407, St. 1982, Phnom Penh Thmei, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.