Administrative and Finance Assistant for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|Accounting, Assistant, Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|28th January 2022|
$250 - $390
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 6 Community Development Programs and 1 Social Enterprise in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant departments of government and NGOs to promote positive impacts for the vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
1. Administrative and Finance Assistant, 1 posistion based in Khan Dangkor, Phnom Penh
Salary range: $250 - $390
I. Administratvie Function
- Liaison with NGOs, government agencies, & another public sector, head office, other projects, and agencies as appropriate.
- Make travel arrangements for staff, including the booking of tickets and accommodation.
- Ensure that insurance policies relating to employees and vehicles are monitored and updated.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate filing system to include all essential relevant documentation to ensure accurate tracking and documentation for audit purposes.
- Asset and equipment management – ensure that new purchases and equipment are recorded onto the assets and equipment lists in a timely manner. Update assets and equipment list.
- Ensure that all vehicles are properly maintained, which include using logbooks and producing monthly fuel consumption for all cars, motorbikes
- Regularly monitor and update staff attendance, annual and sick leave records of all staff.
- Ensure the adequate supply of stationery in the office and monitor the consumption.
- Make local purchases of projects and office supplies.
- Receive visitors to the office and convey their messages promptly.
- Prepare and keep GNC inventory for non-expendable assets updated and checked.
- Ensure that the office building is safely locked outside office hours and that all vehicles are secured in the compound.
- Assist to prepare tax return
- To perform other duties as assigned by Admin & Finance Officer and CDP Manager
- Maintain the CDP petty cash, records, and receipts of all daily financial transactions according to GNC policies and procedures
- Undertake weekly cash-counts and monthly cash-count with Admin and Finance Officer and surprise cash count as required by CDP Manager and Admin and Finance Officer;
- Assist Admin & Finance Officer of the project to monitor expenditure of projects, evaluate accounting and internal control systems and identify and communicate control risks, potential consequences, and recommendations.
- Assist Finance Officer for prepare filing account document for field project
- Assist the Finance Officer in monitoring cash held by the CDP make sure that there is always enough cash for all expected financial transactions.
- To perform other duties as assigned by Admin & Finance Officer and CDP Manager.
- Fresh graduated or Year IV student majoring in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance or related degree
- Knowledge of admin, finance, human resource, and logistics is an advantage.
- Able to communicate in English and Computer skills (Ms. word, Excel, PPT)
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrate honest and professional behaviors in dealing with others
- Willing to work with community and children
- Willingness and ability to improve knowledge and skills.
- A commitment to the aims and policies of Good Neighbors Cambodia.
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition comply and benefit with Cambodia Labor Law.
- The interview will be done in English.
- All interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not attach any certificate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. The deadline for application is 28th January 2022.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
Join Telegram GNC’s Jobs:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|023 880 557|
|2nd floor, Building #407, St. 1982, Phnom Penh Thmei, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.