Operations Manager (OM) for Invictus (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
|Business Administration, Management|
|Full time job|
|30th March 2020|
Designation : Operations Manager (OM)
Reports to : Principal
The OM is part of the team that sets up new schools and getting them operationally ready. The role also encompass involvement in the upgrading and improvements to existing schools. He /She is responsible for coordinating and liaising with authorities, agencies, contractors and consultants.
- Working in conjunction with the Principal, be actively involved in new school projects and school upgrading projects.
- Participate in the design conceptualization of new schools in adherence to the corporate branding and to meet revenue and academic targets.
- Coordinate with contractors, consultants and other stakeholders on school projects, including site visits and work inspections.
- Facilitate and coordinate on licensing, governance and compliance matters.
- Ensure project schedules are monitored and reported timely on risks.
- Involved in project meetings to resolve issues and conflicts.
- Involved in sourcing and procurement activities, including term contracts and approved vendor listings.
- Assist the Principal/Director in project meetings, and following up on outstanding matters to ensure the projects are on schedule.
- Overseeing the estate management of the school and liaising with contractors on estate maintenance, improvement work and cleanliness of the school
- Reviewing and maintaining security and safety of the school premises and property, including the establishment of security and safety procedures and the conduct of emergency exercises
- Manage the traffic flows within and outside the entrance of the school
- Deploy cleaners and monitor them to ensure the cleanliness of the classroom and premises.
- Identify school facilities maintenance needs and take corrective actions. Ensuring the safety and good functional standard of the school facilities.
- Degree in Building Management/Facilities Management or equivalent.
- Experienced in project management or operation management, especially in a school environment, is highly advantageous.
- Proactive, with strong initiative;
- Strong communication skills/Good Interpersonal skills
- Collaborative, Resilient.
- Able to converse in English and Khmer
- Physically fit
Interested candidate, please send detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Invictus International School (Phnom Penh) is an independent, co-educational day school. Subject to regulatory approval, the school will open in 2020 and will offer Primary and Secondary Grades. Students will be immersed in an inclusive and collaborative community that will foster a nurturing environment in which they can grow to their full potential.
|Invictus (Cambodia) Co., Ltd|
|144C, Street 41, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh|