Admissions and Marketing Manager for Invictus (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
|Business Administration, Management, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|30th April 2020|
Invictus International School is seeking a passionate Marketing and Admissions Manager responsible for the marketing communications, public relations and recruitment of prospective students based on the school’s admission standards. He/she must possess excellent communication skills to communicate the school’s messages to its target audience and professionalism to answer parents’ enquires regarding admissions.
Marketing and Public Relations
- High independent. Own and champion all online/offline marketing channels and PR activities within the Marketing department, including spearheading news-worthy press releases and social media posts on a weekly basis.
- Proven success in driving online/offline/PR brand preference and marketing excellence, especially in Cambodia education sector, is highly preferred.
- Fully committed to drive school enrolment for Invictus through public relations, SEO/ SEM and marketing campaigns.
- A true team player working closely with marketing director, graphic designer, web developer, principal and teachers.
- Brand guardian to ensure all marketing materials stay within brand guidelines.
- Improve lead generations, measure and report ROMI for each marketing campaign.
- Constantly scanning the environment for strategic partner relationships.
- Actively participate in all student recruitment and enrolment drive initiatives to achieve 100% student enrolment and ensuring high quality customer experiences at all times.
- Initiate and champion key school orientation and recruitment events, school tours on weekdays including evenings and occasional weekend open houses.
- Recruit, analyse, filter and categorise prospective student applications to maintain accurate student information in database and cascade relevant information to colleagues in a timely manner.
- Possess a clear understanding of the school’s admission policies and standards, and follow accordingly.
- Key point-of-contact for prospective families regarding enrolment and initiate regular follow-up on prospective parents via email, telephone, social media and in person.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as prescribed by Management.
- Years of Experience : Experience in a similar environment will be highly advantageous
- Education : Bachelors degree in any discipline.
- Profile of Competency
- Strong social / digital marketing skills with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Prior experience in planning and executing marketing/PR plan from inception to execution.
- Proven track record in growing reach through various offline and online marketing/PR channels in Cambodia.
- Meticulous self-starter and executor, with an eye for details and able to work, learn and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Experience working in a marketing/ admissions role of an international school with a strong understanding of the local community in Cambodia is preferred.
- Strong initiative to follow-up on prospective parents.
- Warm and friendly nature, unflappable under pressure.
- True team player who is resilient and resourceful.
- Language Abilities : Fluency in spoken and written Khmer and English is mandatory.
Interested candidate, please send detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Invictus International School (Phnom Penh) is an independent, co-educational day school. Subject to regulatory approval, the school will open in 2020 and will offer Primary and Secondary Grades. Students will be immersed in an inclusive and collaborative community that will foster a nurturing environment in which they can grow to their full potential.
|Invictus (Cambodia) Co., Ltd|
|144C, Street 41, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh|