Senior/Mid-Level Lawyer for KCP (Cambodia) Ltd
|16th April 2020|
|Minimum 5 years|
- Advising clients on a broad range of commercial matters including cross border commercial (mergers and acquisitions, government projects, among others) transactions.
- Providing tax legal and registration advice and assistance.
- Performing company and land due diligence, company registration, business licensing, and other registration and procedural work in relation to incorporation, banking and finance, real estate, intellectual property, employment and immigration, and other commercial transactions.
- Reviewing, guiding and training other junior colleagues to perform assigned projects.
- Carrying out research, formulating strategies, providing advices and analytical responses to clients’ requests for assistance, and acting as the primary point of contact for clients.
- Handling clients and projects independently from beginning till completion.
- Preparing and delivering presentations in conferences. writing articles. and participating in a wide range of business development activities.
- Performing assigned administrative matters, including managing certain aspects of office operation, billing and collection of fees for consulting work performed, proposing/leading operational, business, or administrative initiatives for the benefit of the firm.
- Other responsibilities as determined by the management from time to time.
- Law degree, with a focus on corporate, licensing and commercial AND/OR taxation practice areas.
- Member of Bar Association of Kingdom of Cambodia or of another jurisdiction.
- At least 5 years of post-bar membership qualification work experience in Cambodia or other jurisdiction.
- Qualification to apply for a tax agent license, intellectual property license, license to provide legal service in security sector, and/or company registration with the ministry of commerce
- A degree AND license in accountancy would be an advantage.
- Experiences in taxation, banking industry, intellectual property law and/or or real estate would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English and with excellent English writing skills.
- Fluency in another language would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, drafting, communication, and research skills.
- Self-starter, team player, and good leadership skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong commitment to client service.
- Willingness to learn new areas of practice.
- Willingness to travel within and outside Cambodia as work requires.
- KCPC offers competitive salary and benefits, including the opportunity for career growth and advancement in Cambodia and in the region.
Interested candiates can send CV and Cover letter to company information below:
Contact Person : Ms. Mao Sokim
Phone : 096 66 81 470
Email : email@example.com
Address : Unit 903, Exchange Square, 9th Floor, No. 19&20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Private Limited Company, Phnom Penh office of Kelvin Chia Partnership which is a regional law firm headquartered in Singapore.
|KCP (Cambodia) Ltd|
|Ms. Mao Sokim|
|096 66 81 470|
|Unit 903, Exchange Square, 9th Floor, No. 19&20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|