Trainer for Handicraft for Khmer Cooperation for Community Development
|29th April 2020|
|Minimum 3 years|
Khmer Cooperation for Community Development (KCCD) is a Cambodia local NGO working for the improvement of the community through economic development programs including vocational training, consumer awareness training, and income generation program, all of which target the needs of local communities in Cambodia.
KCCD is the implementation partner of Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC). We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
- Trainer for Handicraft, 1 Position based at Good Vocational Training Center, Khan Dangkor, Phnom Penh
- Design a lesson plan and teaching curriculum on handicraft with leather, plain fabrics, and producing school supplies such as crayons, pens, pencils etc.
- Lead sewing classes and manage all students attendance properly
- Prepare other materials for teaching how to produce several kinds of bags according to the customer's needs.
- Teach students in the model of bags and fashion, how to produce bags with high quality
- Can use and teach an automated sewing machine, including a needle sewing machine, and sewing make a small part of the bag machine.
- Follow up the students learning progress of producing all kinds of products such as bags and wallets etc.
- Respect the time to get in and out in training handicrafts in the classroom and regulation of GVTC.
- Must be able to handle trainees teaching and trainee’s management as well as bags production
- Prepare monthly request handicraft accessories to support the handicraft class to learn and operate handicraft products smoothly with machine bags.
- Other tasks assigned line supervisors
- Certificate of Diploma or related certificated
- At least 3 years of working experience on teaching in cutting the bag and other material for products in production
- High commitment and good facilitation skills
- Good communication
- Honest, trustworthy, hard-working and willing to learn
Besides basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th-month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hours and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition and benefit comply with Cambodia Labor Law.
Type of contract: 1-year contract and possibility of renewal
All interested candidates are required to send their Cover Letter and CV including salary expectation with 3 references, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not attach any certificates. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applicants are highly encouraged to visit GNC’s website and official Facebook page to discover more of our activities and get updated with new opportunities.
The deadline for application is 29th April 2020.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Khmer Cooperation for Community Development (KCCD)’s child protection policy.
KCCD Head Office:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Khmer Cooperation for Community Development (KCCD) is a Cambodia NGO which is working for economy development program for community development with vocational training, consumer awareness training, and income generation program in need of local communities in Cambodia.
KCCD is a Cambodia organization which the implementation’s partner of Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC).
|Khmer Cooperation for Community Development|
|023 880 557|
|#71A, Street 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|