Legal and Compliance Unit Manager for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|17th October 2022|
|Minimum 3 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Legal and Compliance Unit Manager (1 Position)
- Review LOLC’s loan agreements with lenders and other MOUs to ensure terms and conditions are valid and comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- Review LOLC’s Board and shareholder resolutions to ensure it is valid and legal binding.
- Update management and relevant department on any changes of laws and regulations related to MDI business such as NBC regulations, land law, contract law, international business law, labor law, etc.
- Provide training to LOLC staff on laws related topics.
- Update management and Board of Director on legal affairs and recommend corrective actions when needed.
- Work with LOLC branch offices and relevant departments to ensure that LOLC policies and practices comply with related laws and regulation.
- Work with HR department to ensure that staff disciplinary action and termination are in compliance with labor law.
- Facilitate legal actions with lawyer on any court case procedures.
- Review existing and new legal related documents and contracts such as loan agreement with clients and employment contract to ensure they are valid and legal binding and recommend corrective actions when needed.
- Take lead in processing for licenses, patent tax and other letters with government authorities when required.
- Review all outgoing letters to government authorities to ensure it is appropriate and follow administrative procedure and standards.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in in law or equivalent.
- 03 year-experiences dealing with legal and compliance issues, experience with MI, MDI, or bank’s legal department is preferred.
- Very good knowledge from MFI, MDI or bank related laws such as NBC regulations, land law, contract law, and international business law.
- Good English skill for both verbal and written communication.
- With good strong analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and abilities to work in a team environment.
- Willing travel to provinces.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email provided in the contact details.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|087 400 277
096 421 1999
081 900 326
|081 600 955 (Mobile)|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.