Senior Training and Development Officer for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|23rd December 2022|
|Minimum 2 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting for the following positions:
- Conduct training needs assessment within LOLC through training need and job analysis, appraisal schemes and consultation with staff’s immediate supervisor.
- Assist to develop annual training plan and training budget and ensure that all training activities are in place with budgeting effectively and efficiency.
- Formulate of training design and materials development by determining participants and sets behavioral training objective, working cross departments for training courses contents, determine the most appropriate methodologies to be used.
- Develop and coordinate all training activities process within LOLC by contacting resource persons, preparing proposal and schedule for approval and acting as a class monitor to make sure that training course is managed effectively and efficiency.
- Assist to manage e-Learning Academy to make sure learning materials are up to date and respond to learning purpose, staff can learn properly, and reporting.
- Assist to produce training reports and monthly employee training record to make sure that all training activities and staff train are regular recorded and filled.
- Conduct training follow up and reporting to make sure staff get trained are regular follow up on their competencies.
- Assist to regularly monitor quality of training and take appropriate action to strengthen training quality.
- Build networking with resource person internally and external training companies.
- Assist to conduct annual employee satisfaction survey.
- Other tasks assigned by Training and Development Unit Manager and Head of HR.
- Bachelor Degree in Education or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 2-year experiences as a trainer in a development-oriented institution.
- Good communication and report writing skills (able to speak and write English).
- Computer literate (Microsoft word, Excel and Power point) and knowledge of SPSS is an advantage.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent team-player.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email provided in the contact details.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 900 326
096 421 1999
087 400 277
|081 600 955 (Mobile)|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.