IT Security Specialist, Pentest for Phillip Bank Plc
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming, Computer Science, Information Technology|
|Full time job|
|14th October 2020|
|Minimum 2 years|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following.
- IT Security Specialist, Pentest (1 Position)
- Provide the excellent supports on overall aspects of Information Security, IT Governance, IT Risk and IT Assurance.
- Operate a hands-on role involving penetration testing and vulnerability assessment activities of applications, operating systems, networks, and mobile applications on regularly basis to identify vulnerability across several systems.
- Analyze security policies configuration and provide recommendation based on industry best practices.
- Produce actionable, threat-based, reports on security testing results and present the finding to head of department and management ongoing basis.
- Conduct physical assessments of servers, systems, and network device security.
- Coordinate and lead on external and internal penetration testing projects and provide promptly update to management.
- Consult with application developers, systems administrators, and management to demonstrate security testing results, explain the threat presented by the results, and consult on remediation.
- Promote information governance and security at all levels of management and employees, maintaining and developing a positive culture of compliance against industry standards and regulations.
- Identify and address a full range of issues from structure and policy, through to assisting in specific areas such as data privacy; data leakage prevention / monitoring; information rights management; third party security and cryptography.
- Develop and maintain security assessment testing plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Software Engineering or a related qualification, and/or demonstrated capability through past employment experience
- Having 2 years of experiences on network, application or mobile pentest and security configuration review or working experiences in financial / telecom / auditing industry.
- Holding security related certification (CySA+, CHFI, OSCP, OSCE) or from equivalent recognized certification body.
- Proven ability to write easy to understand reports and deliver presentations on information risk management, systems process control and IT general control review reports.
- Proven ability to work and communicate effectively and fluently with managers and staff, including the ability to explain complex technical issues in terms that non-technical managers and staff will understand.
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow Labor Law
- Five Working days per week.
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to: Head Office or by Email in the contact detail before closing date at 04:00 PM.
Candidates can apply by website
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|#27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.