Branch Manager for Phillip Bank Plc
|Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|01st March 2021|
|Minimum 3 years|
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital based in Singapore. PhillipCapital established since 1975 is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam. PhillipCapital manages total asset of USD35 Billion with shareholder’s fund in excess of USD1.5Billion as of 2018.
Phillip Bank Plc has been established in Cambodia as a commercial bank since 2014. After its merger with Kredit Microfinance in 2020 we currently provide our banking services throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia through our network of over 89 branches.
We aim to build convenient, integrated, innovative, and trusted financial solutions by leveraging technology platforms and engaging our staff, business partners, and customers to sustainably improve the economic well-being of families in rural and urban communities.
To support the bank’s expansion plans, we are seeking dynamic candidates to join our team as following:
- Branch Manager (2 Positions)
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales at branch.
- Set up and control as yearly, monthly, and daily plan of disbursement and collection in order to growth quality of loan portfolio.
- Cross-sells none credit products and none credit services.
- Assess on loan application submitted by MBLOs, and MBLSs to ensure the enough data, information, and relevant documents/references before approving under authorize given or recommend to Credit Committee for approval or reject.
- Approve daily payment and revenue vouchers by verification with the source documents, approve on daily expenses of regional and branch office accordance with the level set in the finance policy.
- Review monthly expenses compare to the budget projections and taking prevent action if necessary in order to achieve annual target projected.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans (loan and none loan services).
- Day-to-day management staff at the branch by follow up the individual staff Performance, provide supporting to improve their performance, and participate of the capacity building.
- Participate in staff performance appraisal under its direct supervision.
- Coordinate and resolve disputes in the branch.
- Review and implement target planning of Micro & MSME Lending Division and relevant departments effectively and in a responsible manner.
- Monitor and follow up customer repayment reports daily. In cases where there is a customer later repayment, it is necessary to arrange a credit officer responsible for accessing the client's residential or business premises so that they can study and solve the problem in a timely manner, avoiding the debt being a serious debt.
- Other duties assign by supervisor.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management or Finance and Banking or in any related field.
- At least three years’ experiences in Microfinance or banking industry or other related field.
- Honesty, Initiative, creatively, high commitment and good inter-personal skill, and able to manage and lead team for success.
- Ability and effectively communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Sound working knowledge of Computer (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Flexcube, Email).
- Good commitment in fieldwork and strong willing to work with rural people.
- Good understanding of Cambodian MFI/banking rules and regulations.
- Good Judgment and decision-making skill.
- Salary can be negotiable.
PhillipBank provides competitive salary (based on experience and performance) and benefits as follows:
- Sales Incentive & Annual Performance Bonus
- Pchum Ben Bonus
- 13th Month Salary
- Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient Consultation & Treatment
- Public Holidays follow Labor Law
- Five Working days per week.
- Staff Loans with special interest rate
- Training & Development Opportunities
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to Head Office or by Email provided in the contact details.
(Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs).
PhillipBank adheres to the principle of recruitment that is unbiased, transparent, non-discriminatory towards sex, religious, political affiliation, disability, color and marital status.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|Head Office - #27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Srah Chak Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.