Senior Manager, Server Engineer for Phillip Bank Plc
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming, Engineering|
|Full time job|
|27th May 2022|
Phillip Bank Plc. is a member of PhillipCapital Group which is headquartered in Singapore, and established since 1975. The Group offers a full range of quality and innovative services to retail, corporate and institutional customers and currently operates in over 15 countries including Australia, Cambodia, China (as well as Hong Kong), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam.
We were established in Cambodia in 2009 under HwangDBS Commercial Bank Plc. and in 2014, PhillipCapital Group bought it over and renamed it as Phillip Bank. In year 2020, the merger between Phillip Bank Plc. and KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc. concluded successfully and made us one of the largest commercial bank with more than 80 branches in Cambodia.
Employee experience is our priority in Phillip Bank, in the process of achieving our corporate goals, we will put every effort towards our people’s growth. We are proud of our bank’s culture where: We treat our employee as family members; we always strive to meet our customers expectation and we believe in benefitting the communities.
We currently have exciting opportunity for dynamic and enthusiastic talent to join our team and grow with us:
- Identify and apply innovative technologies to maintain and update existing middleware environments.
- Working with related IT Managers to establish the technical roadmap of middleware services infrastructure, software deployments/upgrades, software patching cycles, disaster recovery, monitoring, and resource planning.
- Installation, configuration, backup, and recovery of Middleware environments.
- Manage and administrate SSL certificates.
- Work with the MIS team in developing middleware configurations based on requirements.
- Create and maintain documentation for middleware installations, changes, and upgrades.
- Coordinate with vendors and support team on problem resolution, design issues and upgrades.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in a timely and accurate manner to improve application performance and functionality.
- Develop and implement strategies for migration, consolidation, and upgrade of middleware components.
- Evaluate system architecture and make recommendations as required.
- Develop and implement standard processes for installation, maintenance, and enhancement of middleware environments.
- All other matters are ancillary to the above and to perform any other related issues that management may require from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent in a related field.
- Knowledge of deployment/configuration management tools like Jenkins, Maven, Puppet or Ansible.
- Knowledge of AWS, Oracle Cloud, or Azure
- Knowledge of containerization and cluster management technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Unix system and Linux system.
- Experience in deploying Web and Enterprise Applications.
- Knowledge of RDMS/JDBC (PostgreSQL or Oracle Database and etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of Java technology (JSP, servlets, EJB), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and web services, XML, JSON, middleware (WSO2, Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache, Window IIS)
- Experience in turning infrastructure and application.
- Managerial, organizational, analytic, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with a distributed team.
Interested candidate should submit ONLY their CV with a cover letter to Head Office address or by Email (Send only CV& cover letter in word or pdf file. Don’t attach docs) provided in the contact detail.
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The application and documents will not be returned.
Our packages are aligned to a “Pay for Performance” principle of rewarding & recognizing good performers.
- Sales incentive and annual performance bonus
- Seniority Indemnity Payment
- Pchum Ben bonus
- 13th month salary
- Personal accident, inpatient and term life insurance coverage
- Outpatient benefits
- National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
- Staff loans
- Public holidays following Labor Law
- Leave benefits
- Five working days per week
- Learning and Development – short courses and development program
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Phillip Bank Plc|
|#27DEF, Monivong Blvd., Sangkat Srah Chak, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Phillip Bank Plc Cambodia is part of the Phillip Capital Group of Companies that is based in Singapore. The Group is an Asian integrated financial house providing a wide range of products and services with presence in 16 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
The Group has over 3,500 employees and 800,000 clients worldwide. The total asset under management of USD24 billion and shareholders' funds is in excess of USD1 billion. The comprehensive suite of financial products includes corporate finance, stock broking, futures, derivatives, insurance and wealth management.
PhillipBank has the strength and capability to connect Cambodia to a broader array of safe and secure innovative products and services.
The combined international and local in-depth knowledge, skills and assets allows PhillipBank the advantage of positioning itself as a bank that understands the need to customise their offerings for the benefit of Cambodia.