Gold Club Unit Manager for Phnom Penh Commercial Bank
|Accounting, Agriculture, Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|26th June 2022|
PPCBank is a licensed Bank operating in Cambodia since 2008 and offers a full range of retail and commercial banking products and services. Now we are looking for high quality motivated candidates to fill in the different positions in our bank for more branches expansion with the details as follows ÷
- Gold Club Unit Manager (2 Positions)
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with Chinese customers.
- Screening, recruiting, and training sales china desk Cambodia staffs.
- Calling potential Chinese customers to explain Bank’s products/services and encourage purchases.
- Answering Chinese customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of Bank’s products/services.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled Chinese customer appointments, and Chinese customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the brand and marketing strategy department to ensure that the Bank is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that Bank’s products/services meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing Chinese customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors' products/services to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Management in-charge.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experiences with Chinese customers' relationship management and Chinese customer services.
- Good comment of Chinese and English communication skill.
- Microsoft Office and other computer skill is a plus.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team