Head , Product Development for RHB Bank (Cambodia) PLC.
|Banking / Finance, Business Administration, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|28th May 2022|
|Minimum 5 years|
RHB Bank (Cambodia) Plc., established on 9 July 2008, was registered with the Ministry of Commerce with the registration number of 00001812 and was granted a banking license by the National Bank of Cambodia (“NBC” or “the Central Bank”) on 3 October 2008.
On 31 January 2020, the Bank changed its name to RHB Bank (Cambodia) Plc. The Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of RHB Bank Berhad, a public limited liability company incorporated in Malaysia, and the ultimate holding company is RHB Banking Group pursuant to the Group Corporate Structure effective from 13 June 2016.
The Bank is a commercial bank and operates under the Cambodian Law on Commercial Enterprises and the regulations of the National Bank of Cambodia (“the Central Bank”).
Consumer business strategy
- Develop & lead strategic business proposals that are aligned with RHB Indochina’s key business objectives
- Leverage on critical market and competitive research, data and analytics to drive customer insights
- Develop consumer segmentation, marketing intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, promotions, budget and customer growth
- Ensure articulation of desired image and position of RHB Premier/consumer products & propositions, assure consistent of brand image with Group to all medium, both internal and external.
- Drive digital banking strategy and articulate value of digital and its integration to RHB Cambodia’s business operating model from perspective of new acquisition, cost savings, customer experience and innovation.
- Drive and implement key consumer projects from conceptualization, product propositions, business case validation, management/board/regulator’s approval and implementation
- Align with Group’s relevant stakeholders in ensuring synergetic collaborations in achieving Group’s strategic directions
- Work with peers e.g. segment and channel owners to:-
- Develop and maintain strategic outlook – objective-driven decision making based on marketplace and customer needs & satisfaction to align program direction, customer experience and service excellence
- Ensure overall business profitability of consumer segment
- Gather data, analyze competition and capture customer requirements to identify gaps in the Bank’s offerings.
- Conduct surveys, market studies and research in order to develop project concept.
- Develop requirements, prepare the project plans, manage the development process & the testing phases, monitor the status of the development of the new projects and initiatives
- Conduct training sessions about the new product/service
- Review Bank’s existing products/services and research ways to enhance, repackage or reintroduce them.
- Direct internal process to define the product strategy, roadmap and priorities,
- Ensure that all touch points & customer communications are updated periodically with current information
Budget planning & management
- Plan for overall consumer services budget in achievement business goals and financial objectives
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budget for the marketing programs and its relevant activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance
- Direct and coach the efforts of the overall consumer services team
- Manage external parties and relevant Group’s stakeholders
- Degree in finance, marketing, business or related field of study
- Get from 5-10 years’ experience in product development, marketing, consulting, finance, management or entrepreneurship related positions
- Experience in fintech or digital technology in banking is preferred
- Strong leadership, teamwork, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Creative ability with project management and analytical skills are highly desirable
- Familiar with Agile and Design Thinking practices
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team