People & Culture/ HR Specialist – Compensation and Benefits for World Vision Cambodia
|Cambodian or Foreigner|
|Business Administration, HR, Law|
|Full time job|
|05th June 2020|
$1,280 - $1,700
|Minimum 4 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Job ID : NO-FY20-F031
Position : People & Culture/ HR Specialist – Compensation and Benefits
Location : Phnom Penh
Salary & Benefit Package : 1280 – 1700 $ per month
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Specialist – Compensation and Benefits will be responsible for overseeing, managing and administering WVI-C employees' total rewards and benefits under the supervision of Manager – People & Culture/ HR
This role will be responsible for ensuring the compliance and accuracy for National HR administration e.g. monthly payroll, employee benefit related payments, administration of HR systems (OP, HAY/GEM), employee data maintenance and data quality monitoring.
Will lead and handle other strategic HR functions like Org salary proposal, annual salary surveys and increments, retrieving of HR Reports and analytics, and statutory reporting including but not limited to labour compliance and MoLVT organisational alignments
S/he will also be responsible for coordinating and managing other internal P&C/ HR matters and supervising two P&C/HR technical staff for benefits and systems.
*World Vision uses the term People & Culture for HR – Human Resource department.
- Manage the team of 2 P&C benefits and System administrator, personnel.
- Lead the development/revision of P&C tools, support in strategic alignment and implementation of proactive people solutions, monitor and maintain the overall quality of compensation and benefits across WVI-Cambodia
- Work closely with P&C Business Partners, operations team and Learning & Development (L&D) unit for close integration and partnership, and to ensure the development/revision of P&C tools are designed with input from the field and leveraging the whole of the P&C team.
- Lead in the review of WVI-Cambodia compensation philosophy and current salary structures, including participating in salary surveys and analysing results for decision making.
- National HR Administration: Review compliance, ensure employee benefits and dues are released by time and with accuracy. e.g. Monthly salary, terminal benefits, annual leave, medical claims, etc. Review P&C administration process, documents in use, initiate review and revisions as needed.
- Monitor and handle general compliances such as due registrations with MoLVT, Workbook process, Shop Steward, internal regulation, P&C Manual alignments etc.
- Serve as a primary point of contact from National workforce planning and annual budgeting
- Be a part of the National P&C/ HR team and contribute in process improvements, effective HR service deliver, building and supporting WVI- C’s performance culture of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the fields of fields of Business Admin, Legal, HR Management.
- At least 4+ years’ experience in Human Resources field in a complex, larger organization preferably in an international organisation in the NGO/international development context (handling key functions of HR Compensation and Benefits )
- 2+ years’ supervisory/management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
- Fluency in English and Khmer both read and write
- Ability to organise work priorities, manage competing priorities and deliver on commitments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, orally and in writing
- Broad P&C knowledge combined with critical thinking skills to relate P&C areas with broader WV and humanitarian context
- Labour Law and employee relations experience and knowledge
- Proficient in coaching, mediating, influencing, facilitating, presenting, training, analysis and problem solving
- Computer skills, especially with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as internet navigation and electronic records management.
As part of the World Vision Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Please copy JOB ID: NO-FY20-F031 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email or contact us at phone number provided in the contact detail.
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 5th June 2020 at 17:00
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.